Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The easiest nine footer in In the Groove: An actual poll!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is the easiest ITG 9 to score and be consistent on?
Da Roots
42%
 42%  [ 35 ]
Rom-eo & Juli8
14%
 14%  [ 12 ]
Birdie
24%
 24%  [ 20 ]
No Princess
9%
 9%  [ 8 ]
Other (State in thread if possible)
9%
 9%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 83

In The Navy
Trick Member
Trick Member

40. PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#Infinity wrote:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I didn't think of this one before! The easiest 9-footer in ITG is hands down Tough Enough on Expert. It has extremely few steps, and unlike Mobius, it has no real tricks that will make it hard to receive a high score. End of thread, period.

jump-step-jump 8ths are a killer to repeatedly FA...

XDDDD
View users profile Send private message
MAAAX_himself
Trick Member
Trick Member

41. PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Roots because there are no hands.
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
#Infinity
Trick Member
Trick Member

42. PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In The Navy wrote:
#Infinity wrote:
Oh my gosh! I can't believe I didn't think of this one before! The easiest 9-footer in ITG is hands down Tough Enough on Expert. It has extremely few steps, and unlike Mobius, it has no real tricks that will make it hard to receive a high score. End of thread, period.

jump-step-jump 8ths are a killer to repeatedly FA...

Only in large streams like the one in Be Lovin are they a pain to FA. I personally can pass them absolutely fine. Other ITG nines have mines, hands, and lots of sixteenths planted into them, but IMO, Tough Enough on Expert looks like an easy DDR 9-footer.
Trick Member
Trick Member

43. PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed. Even Orion.78 Civilization has Jump-step-jumps where the second jumpd IS DIFFERENT making you have to shift position slightly in the "air" if you will. Also it has a weird swing like section and odd streams with forced double-stepping. Orion.78 is also not regarded as the hardest 9 in DDR and many agree that ITG 9's are harder than DDR 9's

This being said, Tough Enough isn't hard. However, it is not as easy as songs such as Why Me or Da Roots to FA.
Houou Don't You Want Me
Trick Member
Trick Member

44. PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody mentioned We Know What to Do, it's so easy.
Boochypa
Trick Member
Trick Member

45. PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show me your SDE on it and I might believe it's easy.
Trick Member
Trick Member

46. PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A long time ago, Kaku☆ wrote:
Boogie Down or Driving Force Classical for me.

Driving Force Classical? WHAT? Driving Force Classical requires myriad crossovers, turns, a difficult chain jump section to even pass, and massive streams through everything (wonderful stepchart, nonetheless). It is one of the hardest 9-footers for scoring well. I'll admit that even I can get around a 300 Fantastic stream at the beginning, with the crossovers and turns and jumps, but then I get to the chains and start to fail. I pass, but it hurts my score. I don't think it is possible to even consider that song. Just wanted to make that clear.

That being said, I actually will have to say that Disconnected Mobius is easiest to score well on. From a technical standpoint, holds add points almost effortlessly. Why do you think Planted mods result in disqualification? (Don't yell at me, I could be wrong about how holds work with scoring.)
Trick Member
Trick Member

47. PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today, I played Da Roots and Tough Enough a few times. I now see why everyone thinks Da Roots is the easiest nine to score on because it lacks any mines or hands, but I actually ended getting better scores on Tough Enough. Da Roots is easy for the most part, although the drum solo part has some tricks in it; Tough Enough is fast but has no sixteenths (except for the beginning) or complex steps (not even the jump-step-jumps) within its stepchart.
Trick Member
Trick Member

48. PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hit "other":

Psalm Pilot

View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
UTOPIA
Trick Member
Trick Member

49. PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I chose Birdie cause I think it IS the easiest 9 footer. Specially at one point where it slows down and you just have freeze arrows (or am I thinking of something else... oh well). Da Roots would have to be 2nd on my list cause I could easily add Stream and Skippy and still not be phased by it. And then thirs is Rom-eo & Juli8. Even with the hands its still a fairly easy song, plus like Birdie you get to rest fro a while... you know when all those mines show up, just stand in the middle.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Asymptote
Trick Member
Trick Member

50. PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Da Roots Is my highest score on this list, I think I have a low 98 or high 97 on it, can't remember. Oddly enough though my 2nd best 9 is Zodiac for some reason, with a high 97.xx. Driving Force Classical and Boogie Down I find to be pretty hard 9's, paticularly DFC. And while it's hella easy to pass, I don't find Mobius to be very easy to FA at all.... theres way too many odd steps, turns, the slowdown, and some very tough to avoid mines that get me every time, paticularly at the end.
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

51. PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys, I changed my mind. Tough Enough is the easiest 9 imo. I sortof forgot obout it when I posted Little Kitty Mine.
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

52. PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DemonHybrid wrote:
Psalm Pilot

I got 14E, 7G and a miss on that. Not even sure how that is possible.
Trick Member
Trick Member

53. PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPF5.Kiba wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:
Psalm Pilot

I got 14E, 7G and a miss on that. Not even sure how that is possible.

0_o?

I think my best is like...25 E's and 5 greats or something. My FA's not the greatest. But it's barely stamina draining, and kinda easy to FA, in context...they're all just triples, and sometimes a hop-skip, including long freezes to catch your breath.

EDIT: I realize the sole reason why I picked that song. The word "consistantcy" jumped out at me and the first thing I thought was Psalm Pilot, rarely do I get combo breakers.

View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: