Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

BOOM Converter

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drmattdogg
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: BOOM Converter Reply with quote

Has anyone on here ever bought a usb psx converter by BOOM and had any problems with it? I bought one from ebay that was from england. After hooking it up, I was not allowed to use the driver that came with it because it was not recognizing it as a driver file for some reason. My computer used one of the built in drivers and it seemed to work ok. I could make jump moves that involved two arrows. The only problem I now have is that once you step on an arrow you have to return to middle before you can step on it again to activate it. For example if you got a right left right combo, i step on the right arrow, then hit left, then once i step on the right again, it does not work. It doesnt like it when you remain on the buttons. Im guessing it is a driver issue. The driver file is monster.inf, maybe since its foreign its not recognizing it? Anyone have any clue whats going on here or where I could get another driver that would work with the pad? and yes i have already tried the driver on the lik sang website.
View users profile Send private message
drmattdogg
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ANYONE???
View users profile Send private message
Laundry
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stickies are your friend.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: