Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Judgement Window Timing (Just Curious)

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JJasser
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Judgement Window Timing (Just Curious) Reply with quote

This has probably been asked millions of times, but i just want to know how large the Timing windows are (just Fantastic, Excellent, and Great), and how large the DDR windows are (Marv. is 17 Milliseconds or so, right? I would like perfect and Great as well)

Thank you.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Capajoe
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not sure exactly but DDR has slightly tighter timing than ITG. And im not exactly the best PAer so I dont know the timings :x
View users profile Send private message
deM'
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, all this information is located in the stepmania.ini variants. I "Believe" that the default stepmania.ini contains the DDR:Extreme timings, while the ITG .ini (which can be found at itg.worldgamerz.com) has the ITG timing windows.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
yagsimit69
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the default stepmania.ini is not the same as ddr. itg and stepmania on judge four have the same timing for fantastic/marvelous. the perfect for sm is 45ms while itg's excellent is 43. and sm's great is 90ms while itg's is 102ms. ms being milliseconds. i coulc post the rest but im lazy and they dont really matter. ddr's timing are around sm on judge 5.8. where a marv. is 17ms, a perf. is 33ms, and a gr. is 108ms
View users profile Send private message
J. S. Mill
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

4. PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Capajoe wrote:
Im not sure exactly but DDR has slightly tighter timing than ITG. And im not exactly the best PAer so I dont know the timings :x

It does on oni courses, Fantastics are considerably tighter then Perfects.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: