Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

my itg scoresheet

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b-aki
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: my itg scoresheet Reply with quote

i dont know if anyone posted this before, but oh well:
akeno in the sw forums wrote:
for anyone who cares:
my itg scoresheet
the link above is an excel file where you can keep track of your scores. i also provided an excellent cutoff for hard and expert that shows how much excellents (and only excellents) are needed in order to reach *,**,*** for most of the songs.

theres a possibility that the excellents dont match with the scores. it may be like 95.99 or something because im clumsy like that. if you fine errors like that, or if im missing a few songs there, please tell me and ill fix them up. i didnt even bother checking for mistakes.

and yes, i did leave out the cutoffs for the unlocked songs as well as the expert steps (even though i wrote down the cutoffs for disconnected disco).
View users profile Send private message
PedanticOmbudsman
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made something like that for DDR a while back. But for ITG, just stick a USB flash drive in the machine & it'll keep track of stuff for you pretty well.
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PedanticOmbudsman wrote:
I made something like that for DDR a while back. But for ITG, just stick a USB flash drive in the machine & it'll keep track of stuff for you pretty well.

the usb flash drives only tracks your percentage. i know it takes the pics of your results, but you cannot view them on the machines.

and to those who downloaded it, i forgot to put the song "crazy" into the list. to add crazy in the correct order, click on cyrosleep once, go to insert and click on row.

heres the cutoffs:
99% - 19; 98% - 39; 96% - 79

the file isnt that big, its only 40kbs.
VxJasonxV
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

akeno wrote:
PedanticOmbudsman wrote:

the usb flash drives only tracks your percentage. i know it takes the pics of your results, but you cannot view them on the machines.
But if you have the percentage, you know what to shoot for.
The machine shows your current best, and the current machine best.

Do you really need specific note counts?

Not to play down your contribution but I (IMO) don't like/want to go through paper that much.

For those without a key drive. Very nice, I'm sure people will appreciate it.

Amusing Pictures: lolddrfreak | Road of LoQ
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
b-aki
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: nevermind.
J. S. Mill
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

5. PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Locked by OP Request through PM.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: