Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

What don't the reviewers like about the game?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Char
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EnglishBastardizingTerror wrote:
but it wouldnt of killed them to of made easy charts that wernt just stupid though

ITG's goal was not to make "DDR but harder". Expert steps were not originally a part of ITG when development started, and only got added later.
View users profile Send private message
pdenmanager
Basic Member
Basic Member

21. PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't actually play DDR or ITG but, I do manage an arcade and see people playing them all the time. the complaints I've gotten are mostly because it is hard to follow the arrows, and the bombs really screwed with peoples minds, and as far as the ten steps where you have to use your hands well forget that. I guess in my small part of the world ITG isn't all that popular. I have some hardcore ddr fans and they all pretty much hate itg, i keep telling them to give it time and practice but they dont wanna listen to me... I really like the music on itg alot better than ddr, i think it's more American i guess you could say... It's easier to listen to all day rather than listening to songs you can't understand!
Now, my question is this, have you ever experienced a problem with the pads when you play? our machine seems to freeze up alot about every twenty plays or so the whole pad stops working... i've had them cleaned and checked and we can't find anything wrong with it!
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

22. PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

runwithscizzors9 wrote:
This is still only their first release, DDR didn't even have a beginner type level of difficulty when it started, im sure they will have better steps and more thoughtout stepcharts second time around...
Roxor has done an admirable job with their first game, but when you're remaking a game that has already been in existence for seven years, you don't get much leniency with the "first time I'm doing this" card.
pdenmanager wrote:
Now, my question is this, have you ever experienced a problem with the pads when you play? our machine seems to freeze up alot about every twenty plays or so the whole pad stops working... i've had them cleaned and checked and we can't find anything wrong with it!
Does it do this to you when you put DDR back in the cabinet?

If not, you might have a defective Boxor. You should probably contact Roxor - They're supposed to be really good with customer support.

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
pdenmanager
Basic Member
Basic Member

23. PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We haven't tried putting DDR back in, but I will mention it to the tech's and see what they say. If it still occurs we will definately try contacting someone ....THANKS!
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> In the Groove All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: