Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Sweating more than I used to

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ThemsAllTook
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 2:52 pm    Post subject: Sweating more than I used to Reply with quote

Apologies for starting yet another topic about sweating, but I couldn't find anything like this when I searched.

I seem to sweat much more in general now than before I started playing DDR. Not even just while I'm playing; all the time. I've never been a particularly sweaty guy before. I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone else here, and if anyone has an explanation of why it might occur.

I'm 21, 170 pounds, and I've been playing since December 2004. I play 9-10 foot songs most of the time.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
Xatu23456
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed it happening to me to. I'll only do MAX300 standard twice in a row and I'll be dripping with sweat. And I dont even get tired.
View users profile Send private message
tis kelly
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... Have you gained a lot of weight recently?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Inghi
Basic Member
Basic Member

3. PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know, you seem quite healthy. Sorry I can't help..
View users profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ThemsAllTook
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nyanko wrote:
Hmmm... Have you gained a lot of weight recently?

Nope, I've actually lost 10 pounds since I started.
cam
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually! I was reading on a site... Sweating means your boddy is getting active and is preparing... expecting to get hot and releases sweat. the better shape your in, the more you sweat. Body Builders will start sweating almost right away because their body expects rough work ahead. Same goes with DDR. The better and more work.. the more your body gets used to it and the more you sweat the more in shape you are in. I wish I could remember what book/site I saw that in... but yeah the same thign goes for me. I'm sweating alot more than I used to from playing DDR... After Rhythm and Police heavy mode... twice.... I'm soaked.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
MAAAX_himself
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have longer hair then usuall.. or geeez i dont know??
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Tsunami Forever
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cam wrote:
Actually! I was reading on a site... Sweating means your boddy is getting active and is preparing... expecting to get hot and releases sweat. the better shape your in, the more you sweat. Body Builders will start sweating almost right away because their body expects rough work ahead. Same goes with DDR. The better and more work.. the more your body gets used to it and the more you sweat the more in shape you are in. I wish I could remember what book/site I saw that in... but yeah the same thign goes for me. I'm sweating alot more than I used to from playing DDR... After Rhythm and Police heavy mode... twice.... I'm soaked.

Wow I didn't know that...I guess the fact that I rain isn't so bad then. riiight.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cam wrote:

Oh, I see. I guess I should be happy about it, then. Thanks! E1.gif

MAAAX_HIMSELF wrote:
Do you have longer hair then usuall.. or geeez i dont know??

I do indeed. Waist-length ponytail. There's always a particularly damp spot on my upper back.

Thanks for the replies, everyone.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: