Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Massachusetts newspaper article about DDR

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

0. PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 5:59 am    Post subject: Massachusetts newspaper article about DDR Reply with quote

Another article heralding the virtues of DDR was posted at TheSunChronicle.com. This one features a mini-interview with Jason Enos and a local arcade operator as well as several fans of the game.

Thanks for the heads-up goes to JJasser who, not coincidentally, is quoted in the article.

Sentient Mode is capable...

Last edited by Cutriss on Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Dancing Dan
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did i read that right? did it say extreme was coming with the eye toy? sorry if that was already known....i didnt know that myself :X
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:06 am    Post subject: Article Reply with quote

Nice. Its nothing new but we've seen a ton of DDR articles. OH! Yay for Massachusetts! E4.gif

Although, not every DDR machine is $1 for 3 plays. E13.gif (I like $10 freeplay better.) Speaking of which how long has it been since the last time I begged for a new arcade release? Konami should invent a system where the quarters go directly to them since people are still writing news stories about how these arcade versions are so popular.
View users profile Send private message
corporatesatan
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The new Play Station II game will come with EyeToy, a Sony-made camera device that will allow players to see themselves dancing on the screen and will track their movements.

It's not coming with eyetoy. You can use the eyetoy for specific features in the game but thats it. If you want a eyetoy you'll have to shell out another $40-$50.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/242522.asp

Huh, now that i see that pic on their site I wonder if my EBGames has those cd's in stock if I preorder??? Time to make a phone call, just wanted to clear that up, i'm sure everyone knew that it didn't come with the eyetoy. Or does it??? E15.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

corporatesatan wrote:
Quote:
The new Play Station II game will come with EyeToy, a Sony-made camera device that will allow players to see themselves dancing on the screen and will track their movements.

It's not coming with eyetoy. You can use the eyetoy for specific features in the game but thats it. If you want a eyetoy you'll have to shell out another $40-$50.

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/product/242522.asp

Huh, now that i see that pic on their site I wonder if my EBGames has those cd's in stock if I preorder??? Time to make a phone call, just wanted to clear that up, i'm sure everyone knew that it didn't come with the eyetoy. Or does it??? E15.gif

Lol ok good. I thought that sounded fishy. But about the cd's......well i went to my local EB games and the guy looked at me and said wtf? Basically he knew of ddr extreme but had not recieved any special cds. He said if it doesnt come as a special for reserving the game, it would come with it according to him. Now i dont knnow how much he knows so u never know. CHeck ur eb to see.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: