Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR makes the news!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J Dogg
Administrator
Administrator

20. PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, yes I do, actually. I want to test the server =)
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to say it is not totally true about losing weight. I have actually gained weight from getting more leg muscles. You can tell I am pretty skinny.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
THE RidGE
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

macewarrior20 wrote:
I want to say it is not totally true about losing weight. I have actually gained weight from getting more leg muscles. You can tell I am pretty skinny.

In a class I recently took in college, it was mentioned that muscle requires more energy constantly that the fat used to. So while there is now more weight due to the muscle, any food now eaten is used less to create fat and more for needed energy. In the end, it does help control weight and, if used with a diet, will help you use weight. Oh, and by diet, I don't mean Atkins... ughh...
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
RadMooseKiller
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this article was printed in my newspaper, which i read as soon as my dad told me it was in there. i have not lost much weight playing ddr, probably cuz i eat a lot. i guess it requires a well balanced diet as well as ddr on a regular basis to lose weight.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: