Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR Extreme E3 News
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FHOD DJ X!!
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

junior senior! omg! dude we were just talkin about them at lunch sayin that should be a ddr song! yes! YES! i have to go play ddr right now i mean.......*goes off to play ddr*

Quote:
No bloody towels there.

MEMBER OF TEAM F.H.O.D
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
sherl0k
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

21. PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was joking with a couple Konami reps to re-release Para Para with Eyetoy support. E13.gif As much as I'd love that, I know it won't happen.

As for Junior Senior, I've been told that Roxor Games (read: In The Groove) tried to license the song, too. It didn't happen, though.

The way they had the Eyetoy set up seemed a bit... odd. It was wayyy up high in the air, so I'm not sure if that's how it's SUPPOSED to be. I'm sure you could point it at your feet... but that kinds ruins the purpose of the whole game. At least if it was at a more body level it'd make clearing the screen a tad easier.

[quote:ed1f6848c5=\\\"jaeness\\\"]get your change from obama, he apparently has tons of it.[/quote]
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
towt
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 10:48 am    Post subject: Eye Toy Reply with quote

I guess I may have the wrong idea, I thought the Eye-Toy was a USB camera with a USB cord. If it has a cord, you can position it anywhere. IE: I have home entertainment center, so I would put it next to the tv, about waist high..

or am I completely wrong?
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
T-Bone.
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so like is ddr extreme for the us gonna be a normal ddr game or is it gona be all gay and shit
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Misaki's Midnite Blaze
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kinda wonder about the cordless Eye Toy, cause I'd love to freestyle in the background to see what i'm doing right and wrong.

The idea is unique for freestylers but for regular players it might be a problem....who can do the matrix walk off their dresser? laugh.gif

Osaka wants some love tooooooo
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
red shoe paul
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

25. PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

T-Bone. wrote:
so like is ddr extreme for the us gonna be a normal ddr game or is it gona be all gay and shit

i wanna try and hope it'll be the same. i mean i don't want ALOT of the eye toy camera to waste the whole portion of the game. IMO, the eye toy should get lost.
Administrator
Administrator

26. PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's DDR. You know what it'll be like. What would be an "abnormal" DDR game? As far as the Eye Toy is concerned, I'm all for it. It's just another mode you can play if you feel like it. If not, just play the normal game.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: