Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

[ode|\|ame's Biohazard Dance pad

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[ode|\|ame
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:15 pm    Post subject: [ode|\|ame's Biohazard Dance pad Reply with quote

Ok so Im [ode|\|ame if you havent heard of me yet, give me time. I am here to bring you all with a maybe not new but different (from what I have seen any way) form of metal dance pad. Recently (today) I went to the local arcade after talking to the guy who works on the DDR machines after about 10 minutes he agreed to open the machine up for me. He open the pad its self and explain to me every little detail of it. I took 30 or so pictures and with these what he told me and a little hard work I am going to make a newly designed dance pad. Whats different about it you ask? Well I have full scale blueprints to the arcade pad along with some nice pictures of how the insides works. I will be posting all this soon on my website, keep checking back and I will give a little more information. Im sure this will be one of the most durable pads you have ever used/made and you will not be disapointed sorry to leave you all hanging if you need any thing else feel free to contact me.

[ode|\|ame
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
FDM_
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good to me does it have the led lights for the steps?
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
[ode|\|ame
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: LED buttons Reply with quote

I have worked out a design for both LED buttons and non LED buttons when I post my blueprints it will include both of these.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
VxJasonxV
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

3. PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll give you time... just respect the rules we expect everyone else to follow.
My Home Built Metal Pad Thread. Anyone with their own design uses it.

Thanks.

Amusing Pictures: lolddrfreak | Road of LoQ
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website Xbox Live Gamertag
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: