Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Contributor program is up and running!

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spike
Administrator
Administrator

0. PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 1:47 am    Post subject: The Contributor program is up and running! Reply with quote

The Contributor section is now completely ready. You'll notice a few people around the forums now have a special Contributor title. You can Private Message them, or Spike, or Phrekwenci with your submissions. To see who all the Contributors are to find someone to contact, check out the Contributor's Usergroup to see who you can PM. But first read the Contributor FAQ on how to become a Contributor.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed already, and to those who will in the future.
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, now I can finally submit my FAQ. ^^
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there anyway to find out exactly what they contributed besides PMing them individually? I don't want to submit something that someone has already done.
Oolong
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what kind of FAQs specifically do you guys feel like you could use?

"If there were a country in the world called Funia, Disco House would be its national anthem, as well as the name of its capital city. I was once walking down the street late one night when a hooker called to me from the curb, asking me if I was looking for some fun. "No thanks, Miss" I replied, pulling out a set of headphones. "I've got Disco House, the most fun there is." - Ishkur
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Spike
Administrator
Administrator

4. PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peanut.MIX wrote:
Is there anyway to find out exactly what they contributed besides PMing them individually? I don't want to submit something that someone has already done.

Look in the Tips and Guides section and you can read their contributions.
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooo this will get me off my lazy butt and get to writing the paper ive been thinking of writing on tournaments.

theres already a guide to tournaments in the 'tips and guides' section, but when Ive done my tournaments, ive found that paper all but useless. would it be fine if i wrote one similar, just more detail?
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: