Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Pad Broken

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
liddoxtc
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Pad Broken Reply with quote

I know how to fix it but I need to fix it so that it stays fixed

I have a BNS DX pad and i broke the black thingy at the top with the red lights. So you can now see the chip or whatever . The buttons on the pad don't work anymore. But when you apply pressure to the chip the buttons work [That's what the black plastic thingy was meant for, it has these little columns that apply pressure to the chip] On the back of the chip are these 8 blacks rectangles that control the buttons pressed. When I press my finger against the 4 rectangles on the left my UP button, X and so on other buttons work. When I press my finger against the other 4 rectangles on the right the DOWN button and CIRCLE button and some other buttons work.

Theres a little soft black cushion thingy beneath the chip so that when the chip is pushed down the black rectangles touches the cushion so that the buttons work [Just like when I pressed it with my finger]

So what I did was rolled up a piece of tissue and put it on top of the cushion, applied pressure to the chip and taped it..it worked fine for a few mins but when dancing the tape comes lose and the buttons stop working o.o.

Is there a better way to fix it...taping the black plastic thing back is hard..the tape just comes loose when dancing =\

[might be able to use a glue gun..but I'd like to see some suggestions]

Any Help Is Appreciated!
Thanks!

underconstruction...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

1. PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest you repost this in the Softpad sticky thread. Otherwise, your thread will likely get lost in the shuffle of the other threads here.

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: