Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

PS1 + Pad help!

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xer0blade
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: PS1 + Pad help! Reply with quote

I have 3 pads.....2 soft and 1 knockoff ignition. For like 6 months it worked fine with my ps1 and konamix, blah blah blah, but one day i guess it was on and i accidentally pulled the plug out. Later i put it back in and turned on my ps1 to find that none of my pads worked! instead it gave me an error "memory card requires one block of space to save game.....start game anyways?" but none of my controls work. if you plug in a regular controllor it works fine but once u put in the pad it just freezes the system......HELP?!?!?!? i havnt played ddr for almost a year because of this......i even tried it on my computer wit sims, it doesnt work.....and what i really dont understand is if i somehow shorted out the pads plugged in.......my 3rd pad doesnt work either.....and it wasnt plugged in........wtf........o.o E2.gif helppppp
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: