Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Universal Adapter

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enossel
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Universal Adapter Reply with quote

So, I was going to get 2 universal adapters from redoctane to play Ultramix with my ignition pads, but someone was telling me that they simply dont work. On the other hand, why would redoctane (being the respectible company they are) advertise the universal adapters for DDR pads when they dont work? Anyone know if they do or not?
View users profile Send private message
FDM_
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a red octaine metal pad and the xbox control box works fine.just try it they have a 60day waranty so your not losing anything.
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Larrikin
Contributor
Contributor

2. PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not 100% sure but I think they wont work on XBOX Live (itll register as a controller) but they do work.
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larrikin wrote:
Im not 100% sure but I think they wont work on XBOX Live (itll register as a controller) but they do work.

your right, they do show a controler icon if you play live, every one think im a cheater for geting a full combo on cata.if your gonna play live make sure you have the patience to take crap from bad ddr players.
View users profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
whitewulfe
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THey kick arse, those adapters... Running two myself, almost no delay at all (not noticeable at all).

As for ordering them, I'd order em off of http://www.ebgames.com ... You get em the next day.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: