Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Converters

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theidol
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject: Converters Reply with quote

I need some info on how i can convert my Xbox pad to my PSOne. I am thinking about buying konamix and i want to use the pad i already own if at all possible. any sites or anything i can go to to buy a converter?

and also is their a converter to where i can use playstation pads on xbox and vice versa? maybe not but just asking

"It's only after disaster can we be resurrected. It's only after you have lost everything that you are free to do anything." -Tyler Durden
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Sinistar
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To date, I have not found a converter that will allow you to use Xbox controllers on PlayStation systems.

There are plenty that go the other direction, though. I just picked up a Game Elements converter at Wal-Mart last night for under $13.

CF cbox mods and more at the 'Pad'
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: