Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

What pad should i get

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dancing disaster
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 4:08 am    Post subject: What pad should i get Reply with quote

Hi i just started playing, which means im rubbish like 1,2, foot songs. The game i bought came with a dance mat which to put it lightly is a complete waste of time as it moves loads ans the censors are very bad it also bunches alot.

So i need to get a new pad which i will mod, i was wondering what the best pad to get to learn on is and be similer to the arcades so that it has a similer feel to it (size and how to hit the pads) i looked at a few metal 1's and saw the pannels brake i also saw alot of the soft pads the censors brake. 1 more problem is that i live in the uk so most dance mats on u.s sites wont ship to GB. Please any help is greatly apprieciated thanks in advance.
View users profile Send private message
Cutriss
Staff Member
Staff Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Softpad Discussions

Metal Pad Discussions

Homemade Metal Pad Discussions

Choose a path.

Sentient Mode is capable...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: