Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Finally got me a working USB adaptor so I can play Stepmania

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gr8shotz00
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:01 pm    Post subject: Finally got me a working USB adaptor so I can play Stepmania Reply with quote

Long hours spent trying to make a cheap USB adaptor work. Long hours spend looking for a good one. I finally found a PS JOY Converter. It works great. It was recommended by the Stepmania website. Problem is no one had them. I finally found 5 of them in Japan. I bought them all. I only need 1, but figured some fellow players might want one too. If your interested email me at gr8shotz00@aol.com and I will forward you the ebay links where I have them posted for sale.

They are worth the money. Only took me 3 weeks and tonight I get to try stepmania.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
erth
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: What pad are you using ? Reply with quote

I am trying to find a USB adapter that works with the MadCatz Beat Pad pro, and have not found any CONFIRMED working adapters, however lots of people have said that my pad doesn't work with lots of adapters frown.gif

Joel
View users profile Send private message
Rage*
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bought this paralel adaptor from www.divineo.co.uk
http://www.divineo.co.uk/cgi-bin/div-uk/uk-pcc-ptppa

and the drivers i downloaded from their sie dont work.

all i get (on XP home) is

Quote:
an error cured during the installation of the device.
the class installer has denied the request to install or upgrade this device.

iver been told to try the NTPAD XP drivers, im assuming that this is the site:

http://www.ntpad.com.ar/

buti cant check til i get home (im at my university now)
are these the ones to go for?

im running a shiny new pc:
2. something processor (not great)
512 ram
80 gb hdd
and reasonable graphics.

oh and um, is there a particular version of stepmania alpha thats best for adaptors or anything?

thanks.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: