Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR Extreme US release announced for this fall!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DDRPlayer209
Basic Member
Basic Member

240. PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody know what songs are going to be on the U.S version of DDR Extreme? drool.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DDRPlayer209
Basic Member
Basic Member

241. PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anybody know where the songs are going on?:
-More Than I Needed To Know
-There You'll Be
-A Minute
-Senorita
E1.gif E2.gif E19.gif E7.gif riiight.gif E15.gif biggrin.gif nerd.gif E4.gif disgust.gif erm.gif frown.gif frust.gif disturb.gif devil.gif drool.gif goog.gif laugh.gif riiight.gif pokemon.gif flash.gif beerchug.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
davidbrit2
Trick Member
Trick Member

242. PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDRPlayer209 wrote:
Does anybody know what songs are going to be on the U.S version of DDR Extreme? drool.gif

No.

Last edited by davidbrit2 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Thomas Hobbes
Trick Member
Trick Member

243. PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDRPlayer209 wrote:
-There You'll Be
-A Minute
-Senorita
E1.gif E2.gif E19.gif E7.gif riiight.gif E15.gif biggrin.gif nerd.gif E4.gif disgust.gif erm.gif frown.gif frust.gif disturb.gif devil.gif drool.gif goog.gif laugh.gif riiight.gif pokemon.gif flash.gif beerchug.gif

Huh? In English please.

| Pics | Play-Asia |
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
EndlessWaltz
Trick Member
Trick Member

244. PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDRPlayer209 wrote:
-There You'll Be
-A Minute
-Senorita

congratulations you have just used every smiley known to man.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
davidbrit2
Trick Member
Trick Member

245. PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I think he forgot the sarcastic masturbation hand motion smiley.

Last edited by davidbrit2 on Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
gamersource
Trick Member
Trick Member

246. PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nono.gif

he missed quite a few actually
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
DDRPlayer209
Basic Member
Basic Member

247. PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: You're right. Reply with quote

gsrce wrote:
nono.gif

You're right I actually did miss a few Smileys, including the sarcastic masturbation hand motion smiley if there is such thing. So there's not a sight yet that has some kind of posts of what songs are going to be on the DDR Extreme game coming out this fall? Oh yeah, to whoever wrote the comment, not the one I'm quoting from, what I was asking in plain english is what DDR mix are the songs that I listed going on? Is it going on DDR Extreme or what?

SONGS THAT I LISTED:
-There You'll Be
-A Minute
-Senorita

E1.gif E2.gif E7.gif E19.gif laugh.gif E13.gif E15.gif riiight.gif E4.gif nerd.gif biggrin.gif blink.gif drool.gif disturb.gif disgust.gif devil.gif erm.gif frown.gif frust.gif goog.gif E1.gif E2.gif E7.gif E19.gif riiight.gif E15.gif E13.gif laugh.gif E4.gif nerd.gif biggrin.gif blink.gif devil.gif disgust.gif disturb.gif drool.gif erm.gif frown.gif frust.gif goog.gif happy.gif love.gif peoples.gif ponder.gif E18.gif E12.gif E10.gif tongue.gif sweat.gif shocked.gif sarc.gif E8.gif E9.gif beerchug.gif couple.gif pokemon.gif cold.gif
thedarktemplar
Trick Member
Trick Member

248. PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 3:06 pm    Post subject: Re: You're right. Reply with quote

DDRPlayer209 wrote:
gsrce wrote:
nono.gif

You're right I actually did miss a few Smileys, including the sarcastic masturbation hand motion smiley if there is such thing. So there's not a sight yet that has some kind of posts of what songs are going to be on the DDR Extreme game coming out this fall? Oh yeah, to whoever wrote the comment, not the one I'm quoting from, what I was asking in plain english is what DDR mix are the songs that I listed going on? Is it going on DDR Extreme or what?

SONGS THAT I LISTED:
-There You'll Be
-A Minute
-Senorita

E1.gif E2.gif E7.gif E19.gif laugh.gif E13.gif E15.gif riiight.gif E4.gif nerd.gif biggrin.gif blink.gif drool.gif disturb.gif disgust.gif devil.gif erm.gif frown.gif frust.gif goog.gif E1.gif E2.gif E7.gif E19.gif riiight.gif E15.gif E13.gif laugh.gif E4.gif nerd.gif biggrin.gif blink.gif devil.gif disgust.gif disturb.gif drool.gif erm.gif frown.gif frust.gif goog.gif happy.gif love.gif peoples.gif ponder.gif E18.gif E12.gif E10.gif tongue.gif sweat.gif shocked.gif sarc.gif E8.gif E9.gif beerchug.gif couple.gif pokemon.gif cold.gif

actually, u missed a few thousand laugh.gif (go to www.smilycentral.com)
DDRPlayer209
Basic Member
Basic Member

249. PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:27 am    Post subject: Re: You're right. Reply with quote

thedarktemplar wrote:
DDRPlayer209 wrote:
gsrce wrote:
nono.gif

SONGS THAT I LISTED:
-There You'll Be
-A Minute
-Senorita

actually, u missed a few thousand laugh.gif (go to www.smilycentral.com)

I know that I missed a few THOUSAND, I think that it is common sense that there is more Smileys than what this site provides. Anyways that is off the subject. What is this, a SMILEY chat room? Here how about this, somebody else tell me how many other Smileys that exist that I missed or maybe somebody can find me the "I don't give a sh*t about how many I missed" Smiley if there is one.
gamersource
Trick Member
Trick Member

250. PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not a mod but I think you better get back on topic...
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
thedarktemplar
Trick Member
Trick Member

251. PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bit more advise, u might wanna not put so many smiliys cause u probably could get points 4 dat
DDRPlayer209
Basic Member
Basic Member

252. PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:01 am    Post subject: Woops! Reply with quote

I guess I missed the post that said that I can't put that many Smileys at once. Hmmm.... Well, let's get back on the subject. What US Exclusives do you guys and girls think would be on the game this fall? I'm hoping that our version of the game won't be an exact replica of the Japanese mix with the rest of the Oni remixes thrown on it. That would suck. I wish they had the songs posted already so I can decide whether or not I should buy it.
Thomas Hobbes
Trick Member
Trick Member

253. PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's way too early to know all the songs, especially the US exclusives. Knowing Konami they might throw in something weird and out of funk, who knows. I can bet you that they'll throw in some dance hits or something. It'd explain the last two US mixes' US exclusives.

| Pics | Play-Asia |
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Jäger
Trick Member
Trick Member

254. PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um... am I the only person who noticed that that screenshot looks like one from stepmania or some other sim?
Trick Member
Trick Member

255. PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, but you must be playing too much of those DDR sims.

| Pics | Play-Asia |
Forte372
Trick Member
Trick Member

256. PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extreme is the one with a sh*tload of songs from other bemani games right? So is it going to have all of 'em then?
Thomas Hobbes
Trick Member
Trick Member

257. PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forte372 wrote:
Extreme is the one with a sh*tload of songs from other bemani games right? So is it going to have all of 'em then?

Yes, Extreme was the mix that had a lot of the songs, even some of the songs from other Bemani games. We don't know yet, and I personally doubt it. The Extreme arcade mix missed a lot of them. The Extreme home version release for Japan didn't have all of the songs that were on the arcade, but had some other exclusive songs. I doubt that they will do an exact replica for a US release as all the US DDR games were different from their Japanese counterparts. I don't understand what you are saying in your post though, so just read all of my post. I hope it answers your question.

Again, it is still too early to know any songs. The 'sneak crew' hasn't even informed us about anything to this date. Remember guys, it's coming out in Fall of this year in the US. That's still a long time to go, and Konami could pull one on us. Nothing is sure as of now, so PLEASE remember this guys. I don't want to see a whole bunch of posts saying is 'blahblahblah' going to be on it? Or things like is it going to be like the Japanese DDR Extreme home version?

It may sound a little hypocritical, for I once did that kind of thing but still... It makes the mods happy when and the mods are happy, I'm sure you'll be happy too. E1.gif

| Pics | Play-Asia |
Forte372
Trick Member
Trick Member

258. PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If they dont have 321stars and speed over beethoven on EXTREME, im going to be majorly pissed
Thomas Hobbes
Trick Member
Trick Member

259. PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm probably sure that 321 Stars will be on this US release of DDR Extreme, but I think Speed Over Beethoven is another story.

I don't think that made it on the Japanese home release and it will probably not be able to make it on the US one if it didn't make it to the Japanese CVS.

The problem is probably licensing issues. I think Speed Over Beethoven is owned by DanceMania or Toshiba Ebi, something like that. Konami then has to buy some licenses for it to use it in DDR. Konami will probably not do that for it does cost a lot of money. Sorry, if I burst your bubble.

Remember though, I'm not that sure. Maybe you'll still have your Speed Over Beethoven. E13.gif

| Pics | Play-Asia |
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: