Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Better late, than never :D
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dj_Midnite
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alrihgt I heard that someone got to the extra stage and got a new song called Paranoia Respect, Someone please tell me if this is true. If so this could be the signifiacation we have all been waiting for that there will be a new DDR Mix coming out ot proceed 8th happy.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Arrow11
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Train and Bus!? Lamest names ever! Who would name their daughter Bus?
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Midnite ~Blaze~ wrote:
Alrihgt I heard that someone got to the extra stage and got a new song called Paranoia Respect, Someone please tell me if this is true. If so this could be the signifiacation we have all been waiting for that there will be a new DDR Mix coming out ot proceed 8th happy.gif

Uh, there IS a new song called Paranoia Respect, and it is the extra stage, but it in no way indicates that we're getting another DDR Mix in the arcade.

No more than max.(period) did.
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2003 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Midnite ~Blaze~ wrote:
Alrihgt I heard that someone got to the extra stage and got a new song called Paranoia Respect, Someone please tell me if this is true. If so this could be the signifiacation we have all been waiting for that there will be a new DDR Mix coming out ot proceed 8th ^_^

Yes, Paranoia -Respect- is in there. This is old news.

No, there is no new arcade version coming out anytime soon, and the new Paranoia doesn't mean one is coming. Arcade versions are, unfortunately, on hiatus.

And Mr. Kung Fu: I don't believe there will *ever* be a USA version of DDR with 100+ songs, unless it's going to be the last one. Otherwise, they'll use their content up too quickly. At least, that's what I think.

~yyr
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resident Lune wrote:
While I hate to rain on the parade here ...

Do. Not. Order. From. YesAsia.com.

Lately they have been nothing short of annoying. In the past six months I tried ordering three things from them ... two soundtracks, and one game.

The result has been two refunds after two months of waiting for each, and probably a third refund due to their incompetency.

I bought DDR Extreme a little bit ago. It came nice and fast. Nothing wrong with YesAsia.com, I say buy from them. Japanvideogames.com is way slower than YesAsia.com. Sometimes a product goes out of print or whatnot, and a company never gets it in stock again, that's just the way things are.

Dance Masters: JPMax Single-Light. USMax Single-Light, Single-Standard. JPMax2 Single-Light.

Onis: USMax Lesson Oni. JPMax2 MoreLight, BeForU,
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
MaNiAcR
Basic Member
Basic Member

25. PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone know when extreme is going to be in the u.s. for PS2? i dont wanna spend another $200 to get a jap PS2. someone help me out!! E19.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email
[DMB]dman.exe
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resident Lune wrote:

Lately they have been nothing short of annoying. In the past six months I tried ordering three things from them ... two soundtracks, and one game.

The result has been two refunds after two months of waiting for each, and probably a third refund due to their incompetency.

For all you Yes Asia haters, look here. Yes here. They have the pad+game and then just the game set up. Cool huh? Ok I know someone here is gonna rain on this paradise too...
endless
Trick Member
Trick Member

27. PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaNiAcR wrote:
does anyone know when extreme is going to be in the u.s. for PS2? i dont wanna spend another $200 to get a jap PS2. someone help me out!! E19.gif

Rumor has it that it will be out in April.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
yyr
Trick Member
Trick Member

28. PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaNiAcR wrote:
does anyone know when extreme is going to be in the u.s. for PS2? i dont wanna spend another $200 to get a jap PS2.

Once again: DDR Extreme for PS2 in its current state is NOT coming out in the US, just like the original MAX and MAX2 didn't. There may be a game *CALLED* DDR Extreme released here, but the songlist will be completely different, just like the last two PS2 versions.

~yyr
Basic Member
Basic Member

29. PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yyr wrote:
There may be a game *CALLED* DDR Extreme released here, but the songlist will be completely different, just like the last two PS2 versions.

~yyr

Well, you really can't accurately say the songlists were COMPLETELY different. Mostly different would be a better term.
rampage
Administrator
Administrator

30. PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me be the first to say this:

OMGZ, WANNABE!@!@
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Misaki's Midnite Blaze
Trick Member
Trick Member

31. PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

endless wrote:
MaNiAcR wrote:

Rumor has it that it will be out in April.

Do we by any chance have any gurantee's? If so man I'd be trippin out right about now if it were true oO

Osaka wants some love tooooooo
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

32. PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Misaki's Midnite Blaze wrote:
Do we by any chance have any gurantee's? If so man I'd be trippin out right about now if it were true oO

There has been no announcement of another DDR game for the US yet. You have no reason to be trippin' out.
Basic Member
Basic Member

33. PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my god, as I look at the song list for Party Collection I am thinking. With "Dream A Dream," "Conga Feeling," and "Wannabe," are there any music videos in that game?
View users profile Send private message
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

34. PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grandprix wrote:
Oh my god, as I look at the song list for Party Collection I am thinking. With "Dream A Dream," "Conga Feeling," and "Wannabe," are there any music videos in that game?

Dream A Dream and Conga Feeling have videos.

Wannabe does not, despite my recollection of a screen shot with it being advertised for Party Collection.

No other songs have videos, either.
Trick Member
Trick Member

35. PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I guess I'm the only one that realizes that Stars is just Hyper J-Pop from Pop'n Music slightly remixed then eh?

I love babies...
I just can't ever seem to finish one.
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

36. PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ghetto Ghetto Eggman wrote:
So I guess I'm the only one that realizes that Stars is just Hyper J-Pop from Pop'n Music slightly remixed then eh?

http://www.psn.ne.jp/~slayer/bemanicd/pm8.html

You mean Track 4? The song called Stars? E10.gif
Basic Member
Basic Member

37. PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Resident Lune wrote:

Hmph. The first two were most likely backordered or went out of print disturb.gif...I order from yesasia all of the time and have always gotten my stuff on or before the correct date of arrival (maybe except for one thing, but that was because it wasn't at their US warehouse).

I'd opt to save for a Japanese PS2 (that's what I have), you are getting Christmas money, right? If you are a kid, you probably are. Save it.
Trick Member
Trick Member

38. PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:46 am    Post subject: YesAsia.com Reply with quote

i've ordered from yesasia.com plenty of times.

my hikki single
my misia single
my hikki album
my misia album
my misia VCD
my DDR Extreme

they've never failed me and always given me like free shipping or something.

i like yesasia and i recommend them highly

/sigh

Because i need you to do your f***ing job.
I am consumer. I buy games with orignal content.
I am not a dumb dinosaur...that is found here
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
endless
Trick Member
Trick Member

39. PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I'm aloud to post or not, but should I get DDR Extreme or Party Collection? Misaki's Midnite Blaze: No one is a 100% sure if it is really coming out for America in April.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: