Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR Ultramix Song Pack Volume 1
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
J Dogg
Administrator
Administrator

0. PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:57 pm    Post subject: DDR Ultramix Song Pack Volume 1 Reply with quote

The first set of expansion songs for Ultramix are now available for download. The songlist is:

dj TAKA - Abyss
Naoki - BurninÂ’ the Floor
Tomosuke - Mind Parasite
Mr. T with Motoaki. F - Burning Heat! (3 Option Mix)
ric - in my eyes
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burning Heat, awesome. Where's C-R-A-C-K-E-R? frown.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jeez... $5 for 5 songs... erm.gif

Z-Team 4 lyfe, nukka! laugh.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
Kaioh
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDR_is_neat wrote:

That was the first thing I said...
tw3nz0r
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDR_is_neat wrote:

$5 is the minimum amount for a Xbox live download...

Besides, this looks good already! Yay for Burning Heat! Another cata for our songlist.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
ZeR0c0oL
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I'm glad you reminded me. I almost forgot how much Xbox royally BLOWS.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
J Dogg
Administrator
Administrator

6. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZeR0c0oL wrote:
Quote:

No console wars please. Any more comments about how Xbox blows or PS2 sucks or Atari Lynx was the best handheld ever will be rewarded with warning points.
Trick Member
Trick Member

7. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZeR0c0oL wrote:
Quote:

Would you all stop whining already? You're too damn used to being spoiled, peer-to-peer program using brats who can freely download music, DWI files, and the like.

iTune sells songs at $1 a pop, for example. This price is fine, to be frank.

And if you don't like enough of the songs to get it, then wait until a better pack comes out. And maybe even further down the road as many packs are made, they'll start letting you pick and choose from the current songs instead.

Last edited by Resident Lune on Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Tekked
Trick Member
Trick Member

8. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no...it looks like the downloadable songs are going to be good after all and I don't have an X-box AND you have to pay for additional songs and stuff...crap!
Mini-Afro-Joe
Trick Member
Trick Member

9. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW OMG Mind Parasite?!?! That song allready kicks and now its an offical DDR song?!? Anyone have the offical step chart or dwi for it?
El Mullet
Trick Member
Trick Member

10. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, because no one even has the official GAME yet. (Outside of the lucky few who snagged pre-release copies, I'm sure.) Once the game comes out, and once we fork over the five bucks to play it, we'll know the official step chart.
Trick Member
Trick Member

11. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw tomosuke and i thought GAMALEAN DE COUPLE, but i was wrong frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif frown.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

12. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know ric made anything other than Rislim. Wonder what that sounds like.

Too bad I sold my Xbox.
Trick Member
Trick Member

13. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I have no problem with them charging $5 for licensed but KO's should be cheaper.
ThorneDarcloud
Basic Member
Basic Member

14. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:02 am    Post subject: This is not a flame... Reply with quote

I hate it when people down on X-Box. Yes, it's M$ but it is a good system. I loved my PS2 and every other system I have ever had, but I am deffinitely sticking to X-Box. The last 3 PS Mixes I played upset me, only Konamix was nice enough to hold my attention for more than a week.

As far as X-Box Live! goes, give it a try before you slam it. I got it right off the bat, and it's damn nice. $1 per song is VERY reasonable, and I know it's a gimmeck just to get people to wretch out more money, but hey, it's a damn good gimmick.

I was sooooo sick of 45-55 song tracklists on PS mixes, not enough variety and they kept repeating older and not to popular songs. At least, with Ultramix's DL ability, maybe by the time I finish having fun with the initial songlist, I'll be ready to buy the next packs that are out, making it an inffinitly fun mix. (buy a pack, beat it to death, ready to DL the next pack = never run out of fun)

The way I see it, people only flame the X-Box because they do not have the ability to truly enjoy it. I was a hater too, but now that I have it, I love it, and I look forward to all the goodies I get to enjoy and download for Ultramix.

Hah, at least this way, I'd rather spend $5 for every 5 songs, than spend $250+ to mod my PS2 and then $60+ for the import mixes.

Food for thought, not a flame. Educate yourselves before you spout mindless judgements. happy.gif
gs68
Trick Member
Trick Member

15. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:09 am    Post subject: Re: DDR Ultramix Song Pack Volume 1 Reply with quote

Mr. Anderson wrote:
ric - in my eyes

Well then, either Rislim also becomes an expandable or I am definitely not buying this game.
View users profile Send private message
Anima
Trick Member
Trick Member

16. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think $1 a song is not bad at all....i mean yes they are about half the time of a normal song you would pay for from Apple's service but they do come with background movies i assume and the step charts...you aren't just paying for a song...so it's worth it. I do think once there are licensed songs in some these packs the prices will jump anywhere from $10 to $15 dollars depending on the licenses.... it's just too bad Konami doesn't try to implement this feature in PS2...in the US i mean...

Oh wellz...i'll still get to play the songs regardless of owning an X-Box or not...that's an absolute...so i'm not so sad...
koji_okuda
Basic Member
Basic Member

17. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow this mix is gonna be great....i did have my doubts....but the only thing i wanna know do we have to enter our credit card # every time we buy a pack? caus if we do then i cant buy them ( i gotta buy them without my mom knowing) riiight.gif

game invite me on ultra mix
Gamertag::goat the deadly
Syxx
Trick Member
Trick Member

18. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the update... MR. ANDERSON!!!
Life
Trick Member
Trick Member

19. PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anima wrote:
I think $1 a song is not bad at all....i mean yes they are about half the time of a normal song you would pay for from Apple's service but they do come with background movies i assume and the step charts...you aren't just paying for a song...so it's worth it. I do think once there are licensed songs in some these packs the prices will jump anywhere from $10 to $15 dollars depending on the licenses.... it's just too bad Konami doesn't try to implement this feature in PS2...in the US i mean...

Oh wellz...i'll still get to play the songs regardless of owning an X-Box or not...that's an absolute...so i'm not so sad...

That's kinda hard to do for the PS2 since it doesn't have a hard drive that comes with the system.
Also since you're speaking of $10-15 for licensed song songpacks then I also want the option of jumbo songpacks that have 10-15 songs per pack or even 20 per pack to get cheaper. I have no problem with buying in bulk for licensed stuff if it's halfway good.
Also if Konami won't lower the price of KO's down from $1 a song they should have an option to create your own songpack instead of having to buy the specific one's they offer.

Last edited by Life on Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:14 am, edited 2 times in total
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: