Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Initial Songlist for DDR Ultramix Revealed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flyt
Trick Member
Trick Member

100. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

100th post!! biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message
DoorKnobJohnny
Trick Member
Trick Member

101. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freak wrote:
DoorKnobJohnny wrote:
Midnite Sakura 2DX Style wrote:
I like the initial songlist so far, but I still don't think DDR belongs on a X-Box for some reason. Yeah, I like the option that your able to download songs onto the X-Box but it doesn't really interest me. The life bars are off of the 3rd/4th Mix somethin that I don't like cause they are ghetto!

Many people seem to think that, but not one can tell me, WHY???

It's a freakin' game people!! What the hell does it matter what system it's on? Games are meant to be fun, not so you can feel like a better person than the kid who doesnt have the same system you do.

Play the damn game, it doesnt freakin' matter what system its on. All this means is now more people can play it.

.... it was based on playstation, and is on ps2.. I agree it seems wrong but not all games are good on all systems, look at ssx tricky for xbox goog.gif

Based on what? YOUR opinion? I love it when people try to push their opnions as facts. I LOVE it. Do it again. Tell me something like "XBOX is teh ghey and ddr ownzors joo Micro$oft suxors!".

Shut the hell up people, just shut the hell up. This topic is about DDRUltraMix for the Xbox game system, not if you think "Xbox is teh suck". Talk about DDRUltraMix if you want to, if not, then why even bother getting in the way here?

On the same note, Flyt, shut up.
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
flyt
Trick Member
Trick Member

102. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY,Is naoki a dude or a chick?
flyt
Trick Member
Trick Member

103. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ps2 is mutch better retard, has more games!
flyt
Trick Member
Trick Member

104. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DorKnobJonny goog.gif you suck d...
DoorKnobJohnny
Trick Member
Trick Member

105. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyt wrote:
ps2 is mutch better retard, has more games!

Quality VS Quantity...

Round 1...

FIGHT!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
Hejedu-chan
Basic Member
Basic Member

106. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:24 pm    Post subject: Warning : Going into Essay Mode . . . Reply with quote

Okay...

Flyt, shut up. You're just spamming everyone with your x number of posts that could EASILY have been converted into a single post.

Now, on this initial issue...

I've never been a fan of XBOX, me having a devastating lack of patriotism, and knowing that it's an American product, blah blahblah. Ultramix, in my opinion, is looking good. After all, the only reason why I ever got my PS2 was for playing DDR (My parents were getting sick of me wasting all the money in the arcade.)

In DDR, it's like that song says. "One is the loneliest number". When you're playing single mode, DDR is very lonely. And when your entire family thinks it's just another one of your crazy phases, the game is lonely to the extent of alienation.
The online option is great on the XBOX, being that you not only get one playmate, but three, at most. This is complimented by the fact that the online experience, as I have heard, which has microphones. I mean, you could just plainly say "Man... that was great..! I thought I was gonna DIE, though..!", or something dandy like that. Or laugh when you pass or fail. It's practically like the arcade experience, but two machines on some freaky sychronization, minus physical bodies.
There are voices to hear, which brings a nice way to make friendships. It also brings about a nice way to meet friends IRL, and get out of the house, withOUT creepy pedophiles trying to lock you in basements.. or whatever.
Now, on the issue of songlists, being free or paid for. Whichever. This offers a great option in that if they offer every song ever DDRed, there would be less reason to own the Playstation type things if you only were getting it for DDR. Now, every song could quite easily be obtained... over time.
I realize, now, if you're not one with a useable wallet, the XBOX version isn't best if you're a PS user. But if XBOX is more flexible to you, then get the XBOX version. Just stop insulting it, people.
Anyway, in the main picture, Ultramix is just an attempt to get more people to get XBOX Online. Simple as that.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
flyt
Trick Member
Trick Member

107. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Warning : Going into Essay Mode . . . Reply with quote

Hejedu-chan wrote:
Okay...

Flyt, shut up. You're just spamming everyone with your x number of posts that could EASILY have been converted into a single post.

Now, on this initial issue...

I've never been a fan of XBOX, me having a devastating lack of patriotism, and knowing that it's an American product, blah blahblah. Ultramix, in my opinion, is looking good. After all, the only reason why I ever got my PS2 was for playing DDR (My parents were getting sick of me wasting all the money in the arcade.)

In DDR, it's like that song says. "One is the loneliest number". When you're playing single mode, DDR is very lonely. And when your entire family thinks it's just another one of your crazy phases, the game is lonely to the extent of alienation.
The online option is great on the XBOX, being that you not only get one playmate, but three, at most. This is complimented by the fact that the online experience, as I have heard, which has microphones. I mean, you could just plainly say "Man... that was great..! I thought I was gonna DIE, though..!", or something dandy like that. Or laugh when you pass or fail. It's practically like the arcade experience, but two machines on some freaky sychronization, minus physical bodies.
There are voices to hear, which brings a nice way to make friendships. It also brings about a nice way to meet friends IRL, and get out of the house, withOUT creepy pedophiles trying to lock you in basements.. or whatever.
Now, on the issue of songlists, being free or paid for. Whichever. This offers a great option in that if they offer every song ever DDRed, there would be less reason to own the Playstation type things if you only were getting it for DDR. Now, every song could quite easily be obtained... over time.
I realize, now, if you're not one with a useable wallet, the XBOX version isn't best if you're a PS user. But if XBOX is more flexible to you, then get the XBOX version. Just stop insulting it, people.
Anyway, in the main picture, Ultramix is just an attempt to get more people to get XBOX Online. Simple as that.

Amen, Amen. (exept the spamming, ill stop.)
flyt
Trick Member
Trick Member

108. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

round 2 (round 1 tie)
FIGHT!

some games for ps2:
GTA 3, GTA vice, matrix, robotech battlecry, socom, Mr.Mosquito, simpsons hit and run, taz, end game, xmen, monopoly, jet ski, ext.
DoorKnobJohnny
Trick Member
Trick Member

109. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyt wrote:
round 2 (round 1 tie)
FIGHT!

some games for ps2:
GTA 3, GTA vice, matrix, robotech battlecry, socom, Mr.Mosquito, simpsons hit and run, taz, end game, xmen, monopoly, jet ski, ext.

GTA 3, GTA Vice, Matrix, Simpsons Hit and Run, Taz, Xmen, Monopoly: ALSO for Xbox.

Your point being?

My point is simple, each system has games. Those games are all equally good until you play them. If you dont like the game, fine, if you do like it, fine. So what? Like the games you want to like, dont like the games you dont want to like. It's that simple. Just stop trying to tell people that your opinion about a game is factual information.

That's all I'm saying.
Guderian
Trick Member
Trick Member

110. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually quality beats quanity. This X-Box version is gonna be a god-send for X-Box users with all the extra bells and whistles. I however, and a happy importer. From this point on I think we should just disregard everything flyt says, just to stay on topic.

I've got a friend with an X-Box, and he has been crazy since Ultramix has been announced. The only way people can have a problem with Ultramix is just random gut feelings, there is no way on Earth 'more songs' will ever take away from DDR. Bad songs to some are great to others so any addition is welcome.
Nando da P.I.M.P
Trick Member
Trick Member

111. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go xbox...woOOOOOOO...any ways...how much will the bundle cost, and i like xbox better cuz ps2 is mostly rpg's and I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!!!!!

IN some p u s s y is place to be,Always f u c k i n g is the life for me, Spreading legs open far and wide, FUUU this shizzel and let me put my Dizzel in side...
flyt
Trick Member
Trick Member

112. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, looks like you won johnny, I'll get an xbox. disgust.gif
Hejedu-chan
Basic Member
Basic Member

113. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeez.. Flyt constantly goes:
a) on a spamming streak
or
b) off-subject..

Ah, well. Anyway...
My other message on this thread was simply to clarify that there's absolutely nothing wrong with the XBOX version.
With that said, there's nothing wrong with any Playstation version, either.
I mean, jeez. If they used the ABXY buttons on the ol' GC, they'd probably be able to make a version on there, too, those crazy Konami folk..! Being a maniac like I am, I would buy them ALL!
*insert evil laugh*
Besides, like they say, spread the love, right..?! E13.gif
So let's just stop blabbing endlessly, and going more and more off topic, and just comprehend the XBOX is making room for DDR in its family.

Remember, people, they had it on the Gameboy, and on the Dreamcast. It's just another release. Deal. laugh.gif
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

114. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyt, if you can't even stay remotely on topic, don't post at all.

Jesus.
Trick Member
Trick Member

115. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No SMILE.DK??? no E-ROTIC T_T T_T no captain jack songs that are missing from max2us??? i am sad now.

PRIMARY VIVID NNTB beatmaniaIIDX Ver.012
The sound pressure makes you feel refreshment of mind and body. Feel the shouwer of lights & colors.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
Pimpbot5000v1b
Trick Member
Trick Member

116. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

La Seniorita Virtual !!! flash.gif

- IIDX!! IIDX!!! IIDX!!
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
OrangeCreamSoda
Trick Member
Trick Member

117. PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm... why would you make a remix of Absolute?!? goog.gif

Its bad enough to begin with!

Goes great with donuts! drool.gif
wesdives
Trick Member
Trick Member

118. PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolute is a great, fun song. Dances like HAPPY, YAY!!!!!!! I am sort of wondering what it might sound like though. I have a feeling they'll completely get rid of the main part of the song, that dun dun-dun-dun, dun-dun, dun-dun-duuun, like the lack of scratching in the superstar remix. That'll just royally piss me off.

Edit: I hope you know what the dun-dun's were, cuz that's the sort of thing you do in person.... ugh where's the "slaps himself in the head" emoticon when you need it.....
View users profile Send private message Send email Xbox Live Gamertag
TranZfuZionV2
Trick Member
Trick Member

119. PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha is this a joke? seriously? did they make this game as some kind of prank?

¤[Team Pink Snail Represent ]¤
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: