Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDRMAX2 USA Is Out Today!
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bemaniboi
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad that I bought the budle cause I have a crappy matal pad. wait thats better than the Konami pad. Oh well:lol:
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
StReEtWaLkeR
Trick Member
Trick Member

21. PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it is really good. Freaking New videos are tight. I got dizzy playing all night. Its much better than MAX USA. Some of steps of US songs are gay but overall it was ok. Nonstop is kinda interesting. Its kinda cool u can make ur own nonstop up to 20 songs. Music is really tight and way better than other ddr usa games. Captain Jack and Kylie Minogue are funny videos to watch. Dirty Vegas is ok.

I was wonderin what u guys think about it (btw im playing Drea's max2 riiight.gif )

Best Song Ever but I also like A Little Bit of Ecstasy and Tomorrow Perfume
z-Nyte
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2003 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to announce that I enjoy my copy of TTRMAX2 (Trance Trance Revolution). It's pretty cool and I like some of the new songs... Funny, I was able to AAA Jam+Marmalade Heavy on my second shot, but could never do it on MAX. And it still has that Spin The Disc Glitch that won't give you your OK on the final freeze without setting the timing to -2 or +2, whatever it was I can't remember. But I'm lovin' the In The Navy, and Conga Feeling and Days Go By and Take Me Away videos. r0x0r.
OniCourseMusha
Trick Member
Trick Member

23. PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was pretty cool that they added couple more music video (the Whistle Song, Dream a Dream, In the Navy 99, etc.) Didn't they got that idea out of the previous song, True.. Trance mix from DDRMAXUSA?

Last edited by OniCourseMusha on Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
lorddeus
Basic Member
Basic Member

24. PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:21 am    Post subject: anybody else...? Reply with quote

I was a lil disappointed in some of the step patterns for a few of the us exclusive songs... "Heaven" on heavy was way too boring. It couldve been so much more fun. Same with "Days go By". Who's in charge of the US exclusives' step patterns... i mean come on, show some inginuity and creativity in making these steps... But aside from that, I LOVE this mix!!! Great songs on the initial start up!! Ive only unlocked 3 new songs so far, and those dissappointed to poo out of me... wait a sec... i got the 4th new song i forgot... the new DIVE mix... what a song!! hehe.. good job Konami!!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website Yahoo Messenger
DDRMoogleMaxX
Basic Member
Basic Member

25. PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: ^_^ Reply with quote

is this worth buying?

i need to knoe

compare it to ddrmaxusa

Dance Dance Revolution or Final Fantasy?
My DDRManiax Forum name could not be used here, so here i am!
DDRManiax forum is more better Than DDRFreak
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
DDRDooD
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If They were gonna have so many old songs in this game, then they shouldve had Max 300, Rythm & Police, or Helaing Vision Angelic Mix in it at least frust.gif But cheers to Naoki (i think LOL) on the new songs beerchug.gif

LOL I cant think rite now
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: