Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

WTF? A secret message?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
diabloslayer469
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 4:55 pm    Post subject: WTF? A secret message? Reply with quote

When I was playing, I noticed some text quickly flashed in the middle of the screen. It happend a couple of times during the song, but I coulnd't read it because I was too busy reading the arrows. I tried another song and noticed it again. So then I altered the background of max300 to a black screen, and played it. When I was playing some text flashed, all I could find out was that the text color was white. I don't know when it happens, i think it is random. Sometimes it happens when I'm doing well and then miss a couple of arrows, and sometimes when I'm doing bad, and then get lots of marvelous'.

Last edited by diabloslayer469 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
[K-OS] Flash
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are using SM CVS and are using the num. pad, you must have accidently tapped the 0/INS key. The message that comes up in the white text says. "Continue holding to go back or something"
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
diabloslayer469
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flash Unlimited wrote:
If you are using SM CVS and are using the num. pad, you must have accidently tapped the 0/INS key. The message that comes up in the white text says. "Continue holding to go back or something"

That isn't the message. I've seen that message before, and I know it isn't that. I am using the CVS, but i'm not using the numpad. I'm using the arrows. The message didn't have a font size as big as that message (the escape message is so big that it covers the arrows that are coming up on the left, the message i'm talking about was in the center of the screen and didn't cover any arrows), and it flashed pretty fast.

Last edited by diabloslayer469 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message
Pop'n Usagi!
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2003 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably "KILL" or "You love Stepmania" or something like that laugh.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
DJ Last Asian
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could be seeing an Easter Egg maybe? I dont' know, or you just hacked it or somthing. LoL
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: