Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Partial MAX2USA Songlist Revealed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkatingIdiot
Basic Member
Basic Member

160. PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:10 pm    Post subject: ell yeah Reply with quote

hey finlly brought back the while song and ghosts, all i can say its bout time!! drool.gif
DreamerJM
Basic Member
Basic Member

161. PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"but if i can make a suggestion as a fan... where's look to the sky?"

Um, in DDR Max USA *and* Konamix. We definitely don't need *more* useless repeats that everyone who buys the game will already have access to.
View users profile Send private message
riptide
Trick Member
Trick Member

162. PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice that Busy Child is on the list E13.gif

Has that song ever been on any previous DDR mix?

------------------------------------------
My pad design: http://www.wubros.com/ddrpad/
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Diablos646
Trick Member
Trick Member

163. PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
It's also amazing that I haven't seen anyone say "OMG GHOSTS OMGLOLWTFBBQ!!!!!!11!!!!LOL!!!11!OMG"

You rang? Sorry it took so long for me to respond.

OMG GHOSTS OMGLOLWTFBBQ!!!!!!11!!!!LOL!!!11!OMG

Ghosts is the main reason I'm buying this. Mmmm....god I love that song. The mobs of ravers like me demand more trance! laugh.gif Bow before the might of our lightsabers...err....glowsticks!!
Shiggs the 3RD MiX
Basic Member
Basic Member

164. PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the songs so far are great, but I'm hoping for songs released on the DC DDR Club Version. Beatmania 4thMIX BETTER be represented on this disc!

"do you love me?" and "Hunting for You" anyone?
-aeroveus-
Basic Member
Basic Member

165. PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ghosts? so deep? tsugaru? this is going to be one sweet mix. thumbs up to koa on this list so far.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
ddrb0i420
Trick Member
Trick Member

166. PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I like IT E1.gif YES E13.gif " Frank the Tank-"Old School"
Yeah no Look to the sky frown.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
freestyla411
Basic Member
Basic Member

167. PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm Big Up to KoA!!!! yeah the list of songs so far to me would get an A+ i mean sweet a$$ trance songs yep yep
So Deep,Ghost,Drifting Away, Take Me Away, Will I like WHOA
such great songs and i mean Tsugaru and Twilight Zone and OMG Blow My Whistle DANG
so its being compiled very very well to me and i'm not complaning.
so all you complainers just you guys need to SHUT UP bkuz if you don't like the list of songs and you complain then like everyone else on this forum i would also have to say DON'T BUY IT then!!!!!!
and this one guy asked where is Look To The Sky?
well i'm not 100% sure about this so to everyone who is going to read this and most likely B!tch at me you can save it frust.gif cuz i'm not saying this is true but wasn't there a Look To The Sky (Trance Remix) i'm not sure if thats what its called but yeah
i knwo there is a Look To The Sky and Look To The Sky (True Color Mix)
but wasn't there another Look To The Sky (? mix) on DDR MAX2 Jp version for the PS2 either on Oni Mode or Regular Mode?
oh yeah one more thing what is LTR? E19.gif the only reasonable thing i can think of is Lord of The Ring but i doubt thats it bcuz i don't know so
maybe its a song and i don't pay attention but can somebody POLITELY tell me what that means? riiight.gif
Melvis at the Disco!
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

168. PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2003 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freestyla411 wrote:

oh yeah one more thing what is LTR? E19.gif the only reasonable thing i can think of is Lord of The Ring but i doubt thats it bcuz i don't know so
maybe its a song and i don't pay attention but can somebody POLITELY tell me what that means? riiight.gif

Long Train Runnin'.

You're welcome. E1.gif
ssb2mjay
Trick Member
Trick Member

169. PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 1:23 pm    Post subject: Whoo-Hoo!!! Reply with quote

I gotta admit, that is a great songlist. If there are 40 main songs in the game, then there will be 30 secret songs in the game as well along with Kakumei and MaxX Unlimited. Still no Starian (My Fave Song), though. So now you're going to complain about My Important Song just now. But anyway I reserve my copy for $5 off at Gamestop (once Funcoland). And I Get it on the [b]9th of September.[/b] Ha-Ha! Looks like I'll be waiting for 24 days before this date. Peace-Out Y'all!
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
DJ FMF
Basic Member
Basic Member

170. PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: hehe Reply with quote

thank goodness i bought both a japanese ps2 and a US ps2 cuz i have ever single version of DDR avaliable... except the euro version though. i'll still buy the US ddrmax 2 but i like the Jap one better. it would have got a 10/10 if it actually had the rest of the ddrmax 2 list, like "its raining men and there you'll be. ne wayz, its nice to be back in southern cali. if some of you guyz are ddrfreaks, then go buy a jap ps2 or at least mod ur system, japan has so much better games avaliable, not to mention for ddr a better song list. E15.gif go to ncsx.com for more ddr games and stuff.
DJ FMF
Basic Member
Basic Member

171. PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: hehe Reply with quote

thank goodness i bought both a japanese ps2 and a US ps2 cuz i have ever single version of DDR avaliable... except the euro version though. i'll still buy the US ddrmax 2 but i like the Jap one better. it would have got a 10/10 if it actually had the rest of the ddrmax 2 list, like "its raining men and there you'll be. ne wayz, its nice to be back in southern cali. if some of you guyz are ddrfreaks, then go buy a jap ps2 or at least mod ur system, japan has so much better games avaliable, not to mention for ddr a better song list. E15.gif go to ncsx.com for more ddr games and stuff.
Life
Trick Member
Trick Member

172. PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Whoo-Hoo!!! Reply with quote

ssb2mjay wrote:
I gotta admit, that is a great songlist. If there are 40 main songs in the game, then there will be 30 secret songs in the game as well along with Kakumei and MaxX Unlimited. Still no Starian (My Fave Song), though. So now you're going to complain about My Important Song just now. But anyway I reserve my copy for $5 off at Gamestop (once Funcoland). And I Get it on the 9th of September. Ha-Ha! Looks like I'll be waiting for 24 days before this date. Peace-Out Y'all!

Speaking of "Starian"(KILLER Maniac steps btw E13.gif ) anyone here who complains about the AMOUNT of licensed songs I've got a cure. Ask KOA to get a bunch of Korean songs, they're cheaper after all.
Anyway though that DOES remind me. KOA how about in a future mix we get all the KOREAN songs you skimped the Japanese audiences out of in all the home versions? It would be cheap and I'm sure there would be no problem securing the licenses either. After all 4th Mix was official and had "Wa", "Bu Dam", "Bakkwo", "Tell Me" and a few others. Also, Lee Jung Hyun is Techno or Trance anyway so that should satisfy some U.S. peoples out there.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
cfusionpm
Trick Member
Trick Member

173. PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2003 11:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Whoo-Hoo!!! Reply with quote

Life wrote:
After all 4th Mix was official and had "Wa", "Bu Dam", "Bakkwo", "Tell Me" and a few others.

3rd mix PLUS was also official, and had that same small selection of korean songs. they were ditched after 4th+ though.

either way, its probably highly unlikely for an american game to contain korean songs, with korean banners, and korean lyrics. even a song with japanese lyrics is kind of pushing it in an american release.
Basic Member
Basic Member

174. PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think i know another repeat that's on DDRMAX 2... I saw one of the screens for it... and it was the nonstop course selection... one of the courses featured yet another... Can't Stop Fallin' in Love... so expect some other slew of repeats in this mix... CSFIL is okay... but they could've put the Speed Mix instead of the old one...
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

175. PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: hehe Reply with quote

DJ FMF wrote:

Uh, hi, perhaps you missed the word "partial" in the headline. This isn't the complete songlist. Stop deciding what you're going to rate games on a partial list.
Basic Member
Basic Member

176. PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still holding out for Waka Laka, and I'd like to see Radical Faith make it into a US mix. Electro Tuned was a pleasant surprise on DDR MAX.

I'd get a kick out of the Elvis Presley vs. JXL song from Dancing Stage Megamix if it was included, but that will probably be a Euro exclusive.
Robert H. Magnusson
Trick Member
Trick Member

177. PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very much looking forward to Max2, especially with this list here. Several random thoughts, thus far:

1 - AM-3P - The first song to appear on THREE versions of DDR (original US, MAX, and MAX2). Maybe Konami US realizes how hard it is to find the original US DDR anymore, so they're more or less counting that one out. (Here's hoping that means we'll see La Senorita, Trip Machine, or Afronova as a hidden... and of those La Senorita is the only one I really enjoy.)

2 - Busy Child - I wonder if Konami's work with Harmonix (K-Rev) allowed them to use The Crystal Method (TCM), whose work in Frequency and Amplitude probably more than doubled their exposure...

3 - I sincerely hope Dive (more deep & deeper style) or Dive To The Night makes it as a hidden, as the 5th Mix original was one of my favorites in Konamix. I can take or leave Firefly, though...

4 - Kind Lady without So In Love?...

5 - Darnit, I worked my fingers off to unlock Silent Hill on MAX (yes, fingers - I used the controller to get a AA on Cutie Chaser Morning Mix Heavy. Yes, I suck. Yes, I have no business playing video games, or doing anything else, including existance. But I did it, finally), only to have it as a starting song on MAX2?

6 - While we're at it, does anyone think there will be any songs as challenging to unlock as Silent Hill (Extra Stage) or Drop The Bomb (System SF Mix) (500 songs) in MAX2? Only speculative conjecture at this point, admittedly...

7 - What IS the deal with Silent Hill, anyway?! http://www.ddrfreak.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=71347

8 - I do like getting older DDR titles for the first time in a US game, such as Stomp To My Beat and Gradiusic Cyber in MAX. Seeing Conga Feeling, In The Navy and Dream A Dream in there is nice, although Stomp To My Beat is still among my favorites.

I literally cannot wait for this one to be released. Oh, and I would like to see Ana Ng by They Might Be Giants as a DDR song, but the odds of that happening are laughably remote. (Unless I download Stepmania again...)
RodPrime79
Trick Member
Trick Member

178. PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tazer wrote:
I'd get a kick out of the Elvis Presley vs. JXL song from Dancing Stage Megamix if it was included, but that will probably be a Euro exclusive.

Hell yeah!!! That would rock if A Little Less Conversation was in there! Elvis rulez!!!
Gwok Dash
Trick Member
Trick Member

179. PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 5:14 am    Post subject: Re: Partial MAX2USA Songlist Revealed Reply with quote

Remy wrote:

Heaven - DJ Sammy & Yanou featuring DO

I knew it. Sooner or later, it was gonna pop up as a DDR song.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 9 of 11

Jump to: