Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Partial MAX2USA Songlist Revealed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ SODO
Trick Member
Trick Member

140. PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2003 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really hope they put some more darude songes in there, sandstorm was really easy on MAX, MAX2 better have some cooler steps. i think they should throw in either Around the World or One More Time by Daft Punk, great songs for DDR.
Stern vs The DDR FCC
Trick Member
Trick Member

141. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not enough songs from MAX2? Don't care, it's a US mix, not a MAX2 arcade port.

However, WAY too many songs from US MAX (and it isn't even that old). ESPECIALLY songs like Spin the Disc and Kind Lady. That is just weak. So what's the special thing I get for having all three? Another song that is on US MAX? I don't really mind the songs that were on Konamix or USA, because it's 60fps with better graphics. But, geez, Konami, don't screw us by just rehashing the last US mix and popping in a few new songs and exclusives.
Trick Member
Trick Member

142. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wraith985 wrote:
uhh...sorry to burst your bubble, but there's just no way that you're gonna get 200 songs in a home ddr game, because that would destroy any incentive to buy any other ddr games for the console; essentially, it'd be series suicide for KoA. be glad we're getting 65+ - the japanese don't have it nearly as good.

Yeah but when more than 40% of the songs are repeated throughout the 4 mixes, it really feels like were are only getting a patch. 65+ songs read on a US MIX: 15 songs.
Trick Member
Trick Member

143. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDR BlOb ToAsTeR wrote:
i really hope they put some more darude songes in there

Shoot me now.
Basic Member
Basic Member

144. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[size=18]Hello every one... i am from puerto rico... and near my house there was a mall that had ddr 4th mix and then 6th mix... the day i heard that they closed down the arcade... i was devastated... but i managed to get konamix and DDRMAX US... and after seeing the songlist for DDR MAX 2 i have some speculations:

could it be that DDRMAX2 US could be the equvalent of DDRMAX 6th mix (arcade japanese and PS2)...? i mean all the songs that come from dancemania fantasia that were in DDRMAX JP are there, including twilight zone, let's groove... and although there are little eurobeat songs... still in my heart and destiny... the exclusives are really good... and all you people complaining about repeats... don't the arcade versions HAVE repeats disturb.gif DUH!!!

Involving the hidden songs.. there bound to be few or more repeats... and especially... the DDRMAX US had a song from dancemania speed... so it could be possible that there's going to be a dancemania speed song... as for the extreme preview songs... I had like a dream that the two preview songs were the extra stages from the extreme, the legend of MAX and DDR, with the extra stages from DDRMAX2 so the possiblities are endless... there is a chance that all ot none of the oni remixes are going to be there... i believe that there is going to be only ONE paranoia. cause in the main songlist they didnt announce a paranoia so thats my hypothesis... and that paranoia is going to be the survivor... and didnt they always include at least one of the trip machines...? riiight.gif al i can say is that i WILL shell out 40 bucks for this game and buy some pads... and before i leave... didn't Night of Fire appear in DDR Disney Mix
View users profile Send private message
Stern vs The DDR FCC
Trick Member
Trick Member

145. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SakuraDDR wrote:
[size=18]... and all you people complaining about repeats... don't the arcade versions HAVE repeats disturb.gif DUH!!!

YEAH...if the mix has over 100 songs!
Trick Member
Trick Member

146. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dancemaniadk78 wrote:
Get Busy Child and Heaven are good songs for any DDR game, the only thing i hope in DDRMAX2USA is for

Brilliant 2 U (K.O.G. G3 Mix), True... (Trance Sunrise Mix),
Sweet Sweet Love Magic, B4U (B4 Za Beat Mix)
Dynamite Rave (B4 Za Beat Mix), Drop Out (Non-Stop Megamix),
Tsugaru (Apple Mix), Above The Clouds by Amber,
Kernkraft 400 by Zombie Nation, and finally Last Message!! :)

Um... you do mean true... (radio edit) right? b/c we already have true trance sunrise mix for max 1 usa. But I do agree that heaven will possibly be a good ddr song... just I love that song but never knew the name of it until I asked a music collector about it. I've only noticed one thing since konamix... why are all the 4am songs I wake up to NOW on a us ddr mix (Ordinary World, Heaven, and Days Go By, which are all in a row).
Still I wish Konami would actually put a us exclusive as an unlockable instead of having them all (us exclusive) unlocked at the beginning but I would see why the actual artist wouldn't like that. Also Konami might actually be leaving me hanging if they don't put an actual song in their collection like Burning Heat from their gradius games I believe.
View users profile Send private message
Stern vs The DDR FCC
Trick Member
Trick Member

147. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hsanrb wrote:

Um... you do mean true... (radio edit) right? b/c we already have true trance sunrise mix for max 1 usa.

Oh, unlikely. They mean Sunrise Mix I'm sure. We keep getting screwed with the plethora of re-releases, that we have to flip through the list to find a song that was not just previously released here on US consoles and go "OH HEY! There's a new song! Hey, dude! I found one!"

Hey, Mr. Enos! What's the big deal?!
Trick Member
Trick Member

148. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude i don't see the problem.In the navy 99, whistle song, LTR, spin the disk, tsugaru,dream a dream, and jam and marmalade! come on man...
Trick Member
Trick Member

149. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jam and Maramalade and Spin the Disk are both repeats from DDRMAX Usa though...
scytheboiVIRTUAL
Trick Member
Trick Member

150. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hsanrb wrote:
dancemaniadk78 wrote:
Get Busy Child and Heaven are good songs for any DDR game, the only thing i hope in DDRMAX2USA is for

Brilliant 2 U (K.O.G. G3 Mix), True... (Trance Sunrise Mix),
Sweet Sweet Love Magic, B4U (B4 Za Beat Mix)
Dynamite Rave (B4 Za Beat Mix), Drop Out (Non-Stop Megamix),
Tsugaru (Apple Mix), Above The Clouds by Amber,
Kernkraft 400 by Zombie Nation, and finally Last Message!! E1.gif

Still I wish Konami would actually put a us exclusive as an unlockable instead of having them all (us exclusive) unlocked at the beginning but I would see why the actual artist wouldn't like that.

Actually, d-x already confirmed that there are more liscenses and exclusives as unlockable songs. So not ALL of the exclusives are on the default list. E13.gif
BlindReality
Basic Member
Basic Member

151. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for posting the songs the only thing i dont like is the fact that the songs that i started with wont be on it so its kinda dissapointing cause i go and play those every once in awhile but igot them on other games so i should stop complaining E4.gif

heh heh ninja monkeys
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
MEEP
Trick Member
Trick Member

152. PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2003 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one song is all im wishin for... omnibus by lautsprecher
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
fruitaleman
Trick Member
Trick Member

153. PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scytheboiVIRTUAL wrote:
Actually, d-x already confirmed that there are more liscenses and exclusives as unlockable songs. So not ALL of the exclusives are on the default list. E13.gif

Really?? That seems to be a bit promising. 'Coz unlocks usually tend to have higher foot ratings.

Nickname: fruitaleman
lvl: 95

do tell me if you play o2jam on the malaysia server biggrin.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
martywuzcray-z
Trick Member
Trick Member

154. PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh i love this song! i hate this song! sheesh... people... relax...

my two cents - perhaps konami is trying to make DDR a more mainstream thing (blah) by adding more US exclusinve songs... which i hope doesnt mean i'll be seeing steps to like nsync or whatever....

i'm sure the only reason why they're adding so many "repeated" songs is for thsoe who honestly havent played it...

and as far as extreme songs go... dont forget they're releasing extreme in japan in october... so i can care less what songs are on our version...

but if i can make a suggestion as a fan... where's look to the sky?
Otla
Trick Member
Trick Member

155. PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOHOO! Dirty Vegas is finally in a DDR Game! E4.gif
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

156. PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scytheboiVIRTUAL wrote:

And d-x has credibility because...?

Unless there's a Vivid Foot by his name, don't buy everything at face value. My opinion.
Baldrash
Trick Member
Trick Member

157. PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mel B of RTF wrote:
scytheboiVIRTUAL wrote:

Unless there's a Vivid Foot by his name, don't buy everything at face value. My opinion.

Considering how much info he gave us on MAX, all of which proved to be true, it's probably a safe bet that we can believe him.

Last edited by Baldrash on Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Melvis at the Disco!
Maniac Member
Maniac Member

158. PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Baldrash wrote:
Mel B of RTF wrote:
scytheboiVIRTUAL wrote:

Considering how much info he gave us on MAX, all of which proved to be true, it's probably a safe bet that we can believe him.

I already found one major thing he incorrectly reported. I'm not at liberty to say what that is... (there is such thing as an NDA which I must abide by, so...)
Apollochan
Trick Member
Trick Member

159. PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2003 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish people would quit whining... It's like it has been said 1,000,000 (+1 now) IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T BUY IT!
</rant>

Anyway, one really good thing about alot of the repeats are that they are songs that had Oni remixes to... Superstar, Brilliant 2U, Still in My Heart, B4U, etc. Which would automatically lead me to believe that we will be getting remixes our selves.... but I am not KoA, so we will just have to wait and see what surprises they have for us.

So once again, if you don't like it, that does not mean that you have to whine all over the forums, cause people that are actually interested in it are trying to have intelligent convorsation. E13.gif

Edits hosted on UM2:
RED-EYES (In My Eyes)
HOT-2k12 (Gorgeous 2012)
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: