Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DWI wont recognize my songs HELP

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GermanPlumber
Basic Member
Basic Member

0. PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:05 pm    Post subject: DWI wont recognize my songs HELP Reply with quote

i have the 4 files needed put into the folders like this
folder named songs
folder named default
folder named max 300
and then the four files (the 2 png files, the mp3, and the .dwi file)
i load dwi up and it says i have one song in one folder but when i go to arcade or anywhere it says i have no songs available in this mode.
maybe the files arent labeled correctly. the file names are max300-banner, max300-bg, max300 (for the dwi file) , and max300 (for the mp3)
please help me..ive been searching for a while and have found nothing about fixing this problem. i read the readme and the faq but they havent helped me...please help thanks CHRIS
View users profile Send private message Send email
GermanPlumber
Basic Member
Basic Member

1. PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i figured out it was just the song. i put another song on there and it works fine..but now i need help with this. i try to press the arrows on my keyboard but it doesnt work. i configured them in the options but still the keys to do nothing. can someone help..PLEASE im very lost
View users profile Send private message Send email
azvision2u
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go to options and go to input options.
next make sure the menu button is on : use gameplay options.
View users profile Send private message
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: