Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DWI users should switch

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xAZNWANNABEx
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: Houston, TX.....mountasia extreme machine right side
0. PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:28 pm    Post subject: DWI users should switch Reply with quote

i just decided to try SM instead of dwi even though it was working fine and there really is a difference between the 2..i cant really explain it but anyone with DWI just try SM to see what its like
CoreyBlaze
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I prefer DWI over SM dude, and both run perfectly fine in my PC. SM can be too heavy for some PC's, so there is DWI for them, you just can't go and tell everyone "Hey SM is better than DWI" because thats... retarded, to say the least.

-Why do I prefer DWI over SM? Because when I'm waiting for my first song to start playing in SM, I have played the same song 5 times in DWI already. However, that's MY opinion (but the thing of the songs is a fact:p).

Ok, now lets all patiently wait for teh lock biggrin.gif .
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
Cyan Garamonde (Nosaj)
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: Crouching before a river of poison, staring at the blood on my hands, vowing to have revenge...
2. PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark_Samurai wrote:
Ok, now lets all patiently wait for teh lock biggrin.gif .

Exactly. No more frickin' DWI vs. SM threads, people. You're just gonna start a flame war. Let it frigging go.
Staff Member
Staff Member

3. PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2003 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dang. Pre-empted.

*Kapow*

Well, it explains the disappearance
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR PC and Simulators All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: