Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

New DDRMAX2 Screens And Info
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kyle_Snyder
Trick Member
Trick Member

40. PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've seen in the screenshots, Spin The Disc and Jam And Marmalade will be comming back. However, in screenshot 4, It doesn't seem to match the steps to Crash or Trance De Janeiro. It might be another song.
rmz
Trick Member
Trick Member

41. PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CSFIL *again*?!

LOL!
Trick Member
Trick Member

42. PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 6:33 am    Post subject: Re: Challenge Song Reply with quote

Drunken Uncle wrote:
Those steps appear to be from "Kind Lady (interlude)" from DDRMAX2 JP. It and the other two remixes from MAX2 JP only have challenge steps.

OH! Thats it. Thank you. I haven't played the Japanese MAX2 yet.
View users profile Send private message
ninjafetus
Trick Member
Trick Member

43. PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"D2R by NAOKI is the latest energetic masterpiece from the same artist behind hit Dance Dance Revloution songs like "DYNAMITE RAVE," "BRILLIANT 2U" and "B4U."....

That's funny... did anyone else remember reading Konami's "Naoki's journal" thingy? Didn't he say that he wrote D2R around 3rd Mix days, and they just didn't use it until now? I guess that means that since he JUST wrote this 'latest energetic masterpiece' of his, he's only managed to squeeze out another 50 billion different songs. laugh.gif
yyr
Trick Member
Trick Member

44. PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kinkee_butterfly wrote:
mcpusc wrote:
except for the "new song info" screen, those look like stepmania captures to me. Anyone else?

Yes it does!!! I think someone juss did the "print screen" button thing...becuz my friend did that once for his own personal page layout and the arrows are too perfect to be a screenshot!!!

I think you both need to look just a bit closer.

These are direct screen captures and therefore are higher quality than what you'd see on your TV. Look at the background graphics closely; except for the step difficulty picture (where the kanji has been removed), all are identical to the Japanese DDRMAX2 for PS2.

~yyr
Trick Member
Trick Member

45. PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems as though Konami is giving out information slowly on this mix than other mixes. I might be wrong. The scren shots are cool, but they have jam and marmalade in a lot of mixes. well only 3 but I am getting sick of that song. Too bad it is coming out 2 days before Extreme, now I have to decide which one I should buy first. oh yeah and on the nonstop mode where it has the bar...I am pretty sure it says "Can you keep dancing to the end?" And I seriously doubt that the bar will be on the game.

Catch me Lucky Charms!
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
rmz
Trick Member
Trick Member

46. PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sexy No Jutsu wrote:
Too bad it is coming out 2 days before Extreme, now I have to decide which one I should buy first.

E19.gif

Please tell me you're kidding! E13.gif

DDR EXTREME vs. MAX2 USA? No contest, in my opinion E15.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

47. PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2003 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all, if you learned anything from DDRMAX US, you know that you can't know what song it is just by looking at the backgrounds.

Second, just because a song is clearly listed in a screenshot doesn't mean that it's going to be in the game (except for D2R). These screen shots are not the final version.

It's fun to speculate, but don't expect any guarentees just from these screen shots.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
TheManOfTheSea
Trick Member
Trick Member

48. PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen, Syxx Pac! Just like how Telephone Operator wasn't in DDR Max, Jam and Marmalade may not be in Max2. Videos aren't EVERYTHING, but they're fun to watch while your friend stumbles over Light mode. E4.gif
Anima
Trick Member
Trick Member

49. PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheManOfTheSea wrote:
Amen, Syxx Pac! Just like how Telephone Operator wasn't in DDR Max, Jam and Marmalade may not be in Max2. Videos aren't EVERYTHING, but they're fun to watch while your friend stumbles over Light mode. E4.gif

I've already said that in posts 10 and 16 way before Mr. Syxx Pac.... nerd.gif
~lonewolf~
Trick Member
Trick Member

50. PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2003 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

man all these songs in these screens already have.

all the songs people want (FITN, so deep) i already have (japps2 laugh.gif )

all I want is Dream a Dream. i love captain jack and i just heard that song recently. i was trying to bye a 4th mix but i cant find it. i hope somehow it makes it in there. but im not getting my hopes up
Trick Member
Trick Member

51. PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2003 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rmz wrote:
Sexy No Jutsu wrote:
Too bad it is coming out 2 days before Extreme, now I have to decide which one I should buy first.

E19.gif

Please tell me you're kidding! E13.gif

DDR EXTREME vs. MAX2 USA? No contest, in my opinion E15.gif

Yeah your right. What was I thinking laugh.gif

Catch me Lucky Charms!
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Sonny_B
Basic Member
Basic Member

52. PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a feeling that the screens we are looking at are of older songs before 5th that needed videos. Well we all know konami, just recycle. Ya never know NIGHT IN MOTION could be the one with the Jam and Marmalade video, and Stricty Business could be the one with that Long Train Runnin' guy dancing
but then again someone is going to go against me because the steps arnt for the song or whatever. But as I said, you never know. in DDRMAXUSA they brought back a lot of 4th mix. just remember that
DDR+Mac=Heaven
Basic Member
Basic Member

53. PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject: DDRMAX 2 Confusion?!?!??! Reply with quote

did anyone else notice how in one of those screens the standard label was yellow now that pinkish/red color?
Tell me if im crazy but why is that?

I dont have a PORSCHE in my garage.

i love that joke E1.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email MSN Messenger
[DMB]dman.exe
Trick Member
Trick Member

54. PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:25 pm    Post subject: Sorta off subject... Reply with quote

Does anyone know if any of the following songs are going to be in MAX2, the US edtion. I'm al little slow on the news, so please excuse me if I make some obvious mistakes.

Witch Doctor
Legend of MaxX
MaxX Extermanation (or however its spelled)
La Copa De La Vida
Paranoia MaxX Survivor 270 and 290
Twilight Zone
Blow my Whistle
Holic
Captian Jack (PLEASE!)

I know some of these are confirmed, but I just want to make sure.
Thanks! E1.gif E1.gif
[/list][/list][/i]
[DMB]dman.exe
Trick Member
Trick Member

55. PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 7:28 pm    Post subject: Sorta off subject... Reply with quote

Does anyone know if any of the following songs are going to be in MAX2, the US edtion. I'm al little slow on the news, so please excuse me if I make some obvious mistakes.

Witch Doctor
Legend of MaxX
La Copa De La Vida
Twilight Zone
Blow my Whistle
Holic
Captian Jack (PLEASE!)

Thanks! E1.gif E1.gif
[/list][/list][/i]
Anima
Trick Member
Trick Member

56. PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 8:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Sorta off subject... Reply with quote

D-Man 95747 wrote:

Witch Doctor
Legend of MaxX
La Copa De La Vida
Twilight Zone
Blow my Whistle
Holic
Captian Jack (PLEASE!)

Thanks! E1.gif E1.gif

So...looking at your post i'd say you don't read these threads that often...and haven't read the right ones either to see what has been confirmed. I suspect that if you are compelled enough to join DDRFREAK then you can take some time and do your research in the Stickies... Some of those songs are not going to appear in MAX2US simply due to the fact they would more likely appear in an EXTREME-US version instead. Licensed songs are trickier to calculate than others but i'd say that Paranoia Survivor, Twilight Zone, and The Whistle Song will appear. The other songs i'm not really that sure of... But as for your post...most people here have kept up with the threads regarding the game and so we'd like you to do the same...it's no fun having to explain things to people who only come for the nitty gritty when this board is for a bit more than that... E1.gif Also, i think that some mods posted that they will warn those who ask those types of questions so be careful.
Sonny_B
Basic Member
Basic Member

57. PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: DDRMAX 2 Confusion?!?!??! Reply with quote

DDR+Mac=Heaven wrote:
did anyone else notice how in one of those screens the standard label was yellow now that pinkish/red color?
Tell me if im crazy but why is that?

DDREuroMIX2 it goes Standard Heavy Expert.
Dun worry, i think they adjusted it to fir the USA style
hamasaki
Trick Member
Trick Member

58. PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys know if they are going to have new IIDX songs on this home version of Max2? You know, songs like V, Colors, A, etc.?

V on this game would totally kick ass! happy.gif

DDR SN2 Name: MUGEN T
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Crazy A
Basic Member
Basic Member

59. PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i know is i cant wait E7.gif
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: