Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

DDR on Days of Our Lives
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dancin_crazy3k
Trick Member
Trick Member

40. PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

where do i go about gettin this episode? and what is the title of it? so i mite d/l it of Kazaa.
ANY thing w/ ddr in it will entertain me!
-CrAzY

On September 23, my life shall be changed for ever.....

Well at least untill EXusa comes out
E4.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger
Anima
Trick Member
Trick Member

41. PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dancin_crazy3k wrote:
where do i go about gettin this episode? and what is the title of it? so i mite d/l it of Kazaa.
-CrAzY

you can't download soap operas off Kazaa...i mean i'm sure there is probably like some special episodes the loyal fans ripped and encoded but for the most part soap operas are a continuous daily thing and so each filming is not really as significant until you get to the review epsiode which summarizes like a whole season of stories. All i'm saying is that you won't find this episode on Kazaa unless it had some really important element or something and DDR doesn't count in Soap land. laugh.gif
Echelon
Trick Member
Trick Member

42. PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit off topic but what episode of Will and Grace was DDR in?
AtomicKittin615
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: Currently failing 8-footers on a DDR pad near you! :P
43. PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ddrtifa wrote:
Soaps have DDR? What next? NASCAR?

LMAO!!!
Oh my word- that will be the day- when DDR goes WT.

Man, I hate NASCAR, but it would definitely be amusing to see. NASCAR is all a bunch of middle-aged white guys. Watching them attempt to have rhythm would be hysterical.

~~atomickittin =^. .^=

(Who currently lives 30 miles from Pocono Intl. Raceway, and is already sick of dealing with race-weekend traffic jams... For G_d 's sake! It's only THURSDAY!!!)

(Feel free to point and laugh...)
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Echelon
Trick Member
Trick Member

44. PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AtomicKittin615 wrote:
ddrtifa wrote:
Man, I hate NASCAR, but it would definitely be amusing to see. NASCAR is all a bunch of middle-aged white guys. Watching them attempt to have rhythm would be hysterical.

Yes because white people OBVIOUSLY have no rhythm sarc.gif.
Anima
Trick Member
Trick Member

45. PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Echelon wrote:
AtomicKittin615 wrote:
ddrtifa wrote:

Yo dat is tha truth...crackas ain't got a beat in there pigmentedly challenged asses. Word! laugh.gif
generalhospital
Trick Member
Trick Member

46. PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anima wrote:
dancin_crazy3k wrote:
-CrAzY

you can't download soap operas off Kazaa...i mean i'm sure there is probably like some special episodes the loyal fans ripped and encoded but for the most part soap operas are a continuous daily thing and so each filming is not really as significant until you get to the review epsiode which summarizes like a whole season of stories. All i'm saying is that you won't find this episode on Kazaa unless it had some really important element or something and DDR doesn't count in Soap land. laugh.gif

Actually there is, It's Soap City Download Sponsor by:Soapcity.com. You can watch an episode of Days of Our Lives for only $1.99. But to qualified, you must meet the system requirements and create your SoapCity Download account.
If I haven't told you on page 2 post #29, I will tell you again.

imspecial wrote:
yeah bell was alot better and shes awesome. my mom dragged me into teh whole soap opera thing so i've watched it almost my whole life. wow im a freak! haha!

frenchi wrote:
AHHH!!! ive watched Days for several years cause Heather ( imspecial ) got me into it. And yesterday i missed it!!! no!!! im sad. but its okay ill be over it eventually. And yeah i saw the Even Stevens episode too. and there was that one Skechers commercial where they had it but the song wasnt a DDR song.

imspecial and frenchi:I remember my mom's favorite soap The Young and The Restless, it was a long time ago. In 1994 I got hooked on The Young and the Restless, and also The Bold and the Beautiful and General Hospital.
Anima
Trick Member
Trick Member

47. PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

generalhospital wrote:
Anima wrote:

Actually there is, It's Soap City Download Sponsor by:Soapcity.com. You can watch an episode of Days of Our Lives for only $1.99. But to qualified, you must meet the system requirements and create your SoapCity Download account.
If I haven't told you on page 2 post #29, I will tell you again.

What are you talking about? I said Kazaa specifically. So actually there is what on Kazaa? Nothing. That's my point. E1.gif Soap City Download is something different than Kazaa I believe unless you consider them the same thing which i don't. Have i made my point? blink.gif Good. biggrin.gif
DJ SODO
Trick Member
Trick Member

48. PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 12:05 pm    Post subject: u do it Reply with quote

y doesnt some1 just do us all a favor, pay the 2 bucks, and download it and put it on kazaa for us? or at least put the ddr part on kazaa, laugh.gif

THIS IS MY FIRST POST!!!!!

Last edited by DJ SODO on Fri Jul 25, 2003 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
AtomicKittin615
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: Currently failing 8-footers on a DDR pad near you! :P
49. PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anima wrote:
Echelon wrote:
AtomicKittin615 wrote:

Yo dat is tha truth...crackas ain't got a beat in there pigmentedly challenged asses. Word! laugh.gif

Good one! laugh.gif

Anyways, I meant specifically the middle-aged, balding, pot-bellied, beer guzzlin', racecar drivin' white guys of NASCAR. *Those guys* playing DDR? Uh- I don't think so.

Many white guys got rhythm. (I've seen 'em! Really!) They just do not seem to fit the description of your average NASCAR driver....

~~atomickittin =^. .^=

(Feel free to point and laugh...)
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
xeno_retro
Trick Member
Trick Member

50. PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to touch on a few subjects here, one white boys do have rythem...im white...i can dance...kinda. two i found another obscure ddr referance in www.megatokyo.com a very very funny anime/gaming webcomic. i dont remember what one of the 400+ ones its in but i know its there. =]
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
generalhospital
Trick Member
Trick Member

51. PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've been watching Days of Our Lives courtesy of soapcitydownload.com.

Round 1:Shawn vs. Belle
Round 2:Philip vs. Cassie

Looks like the winner in the dance game is Belle and Philip.

The song that they're playing is Let's Get Down, its came from the 1st mix.
E13.gif
Anima
Trick Member
Trick Member

52. PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

generalhospital wrote:
Well I've been watching Days of Our Lives courtesy of soapcitydownload.com.

Round 1:Shawn vs. Belle
Round 2:Philip vs. Cassie

Looks like the winner in the dance game is Belle and Philip.

The song that they're playing is Let's Get Down, its came from the 1st mix.
E13.gif

Too bad they couldn't play something like a Paranoia or a MAX...i mean it's not possible since they are new and everything....but i would have laughed for days over it... Say...i know you paid like a whole $2 for that episode but umm...would you mind posting that segment somewhere for all us poor peeps to see? It might be asking a little much from you but it would be appreciated greatly. riiight.gif
Dojomaster26
Trick Member
Trick Member

53. PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm doing a Google search for the July 22nd episode of DOOL for all of you freeloaders... pssh...Can't pay $2 bucks to see...oh wait that's me E15.gif

Yes, white boys DO have rhythm, some of em...

No, NASCAR fans have absolutely no rhythm...but watching them try to play DDR would be hilarious...

Personally I'm waiting for a zany game show to feature nothing but Bemani games...like one Japanese game show from a few years back had the day's two winners duke it out in a Pokemon game boy battle at the end of each show...

All of you Kazaa people: I'll put the clip on Kazaa if I can find it... Tell me what you want the file to be called and I'll see what I can do.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
joebiscuit
Vivid Member
Vivid Member

54. PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2003 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bit off topic but..

I saw DDR being played on a forensics show last night on A&E. The episode was about exposing the myth behind students screaming during finals week at UCLA. I think the show is called history detectives or something.

During the segment they showed a guy playing on a DDRMAX2 machine, there was no sound because the narrator was talking over the silent random clips of student life.

I don't know how true this one is but.. someone I work with told me DDR was featured in a story on dateline last night, has anyone heard of this?

Thanks
Andy
www.TOKYOGAMEACTION.COM
View users profile Send private message Send email
Max_retrd 300
Trick Member
Trick Member

55. PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2003 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard that, biscuit. To clear something up............ It was Tani and Zack playing on the DDR machine in Even Stevens and, they......................... sucked! E9.gif I was laughing so hard I almost pissed myself. j/k
-Play DDR
-Play w/ my sack (hacky sack)
-talk 2 chix on the phone
-go 2 the ghetto mall
-SKATE (of course man, if u don't skate or play any sort of BEMANI, ur gay bro)
-Play Pump It Up
-Play football w/ my n*ggas
-go 2 the movies
-bboy (it's easier than u think)
LIST OF BADA*Z SITES
-NoFX.org
-BBOY.org
-DDRfreak.com
-Pumpxtreme.net
-InterPunk.com (don't be a poseur, SKATE, u f*ckn' wannabe's)
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: