Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

The Official Introductions Thread! Introduce yourself here!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 133, 134, 135  Next  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryujiikata
Trick Member
Trick Member

20. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Ryan, and I live in Atlanta, GA and play mostly at Southlake Mall and Dixieland. Hobbies/activities include drawing, TCG's, American Kempo (2nd degree black belt), Japanese (I'm terrible at it) anime, manga, reading, writing and learning how to mix/create music. I've played DDR since December 2001, and have about 30 AAA's (from various difficulties) under my belt. I'm also starting to play IIDX too. That's all.
"Under such extreme heat, wear and degradation is inevitable!! Parts break after overuse!! And THAT is why toaster pastries will BURST into flames if you don't keep an eye on them, you sacks of bladder waste!!!!" - The Happy Noodle Boy
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Xbox Live Gamertag MSN Messenger
ultrasound
Basic Member
Basic Member

21. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey im from UT ( one of the only players out here frown.gif ) i havent been playin long a little under a month and im not to good i cant do almost everysong on standard and a few on heavy E4.gif riiight.gif
View users profile Send private message
nick.
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Nick from Studio city, So Cal

been playing ddr for over a year. I'm not all that good, I average from C's to A's on most 8 footers and some 9 footers, I can pass about 15 9 footers, and.... not even close to passing a 10 riiight.gif

Refer to profile for more info about me

later
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
tinykitty
Basic Member
Basic Member

23. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 6:42 pm    Post subject: ^_^ Reply with quote

haha! probably no one here remembers me at all, well, im back!!!savannah here. tinykitty, shrooms, tinypredator, sephirothxero, ghostburn, weasel, you name it. i probably have multiple accounts on every forum youve ever been to in your life! i live in colorado obviously, and regardless of whether im giving out too much information, none of you will ever find me, anyway. email me or something, itll definately give me something to do with my life! buh bye![/b]
[Chounouryoku] Hielostar
Trick Member
Trick Member

24. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'ello.

I'm Hielostar from New England.

Started playing DDR a few weeks ago, and I can do most 3-4 footers well. I know i'm not the greatest but time will tell, I guess.

My favorite song from Extreme is Speed Over Beethoven (the little conductor guys that spin around are my favorite. I want a plushie of one E4.gif).
View users profile Send private message Xbox Live Gamertag
Furri
Basic Member
Basic Member

25. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Furri. I've been playing DDR for almost a year now...a friend of mine recommended this site, so here I am.
Pretty cool being here with other DDR fans, so I should be here for awhile.
Lates. thumb.gif
devilon
Trick Member
Trick Member

26. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm...hey.

Devilon AKA Devin Riha AKA Wayne Giles.

I rule. biggrin.gif

From the KC Metro area in Missouri, I've been playing for 18 months, been on DDRFreak almost that long.

Click 'www' and youll see my website.
3. When I'm proving them wrong in a hilarious belittling fashion.

I've been here longer than most of you.
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Johnny Rainbow
Trick Member
Trick Member

27. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo.

I started playing in July 2001, and I didn't start posting here until September.

I originally hated DDR, because I just thought of it as some stupid AzN arrow-smashing game that stupid FOBs play. Well.. it IS, but what the hell, I got into it. I originally got into it when a friend of mine online told me about it. I got interested, and got a pad. Then I started practicing a whole bunch. I remember back when I spent 20 bucks every weekend, and HOURS playing on our old 3rd Mix. Nowadays, I just play whenever.

I prefer to do more freestyling than tech, but since Extreme was just MADE for tech, I'm sorta forced to try AAing some songs. Give or take a couple tries, I can usually full-combo/AA most songs out there, but I just do it for fun. Competitiveness sucks.
Trick Member
Trick Member

28. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wheee. VGS is me.

I play well.

And I have more posts than everyone! E15.gif (except spazzy and spike disturb.gif )
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Trance Of Sorrow
Trick Member
Trick Member

29. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Kevin from Riverside, CA. I've been playing DDR since 2001 and I'm decent but getting better.
slkmmm
Trick Member
Trick Member

30. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm SLKMMM, stupid little kids make me mad. I'm from Ripon, a little village in California. I've played DDR for about a year and a half.
ConMan
Trick Member
Trick Member

31. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ConMan, Sydney. That's in Australia - the huge country on the other side of the planet to most of you guys.

I first played DDR in mid-2001, when a friend convinced me to get on a 3rd Mix Korean, and failed badly. So when I saw another machine at a more convenient arcade to me, I decided to give it a try to out-do him. I played occasionally, getting up to around 5 or 6 footers, but it all came to a head when our Uni got a Max2. Since then, I've started playing Heavy, passed just about everything on Max2 except for the Maxes, and now almost everything on Extreme except the most evil songs.

I prefer Double, but enjoy Single, and will even do the occasional crazy thing (like Beginner Stealth, or Reverse Hidden Boost 1.5x Shuffle Dark, or songs I know I have no chance of passing E10.gif) I'm part of a team of fellow dancing idiots in Sydney, Odoru Baka
LouieT
Trick Member
Trick Member

32. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. I'm Louie, from Visalia, one of the many small cities in the San Juaquin Valley of Central CA. I've been playing for 10 months and I'm a tech player. My main goal is to beat all the onis and win some money in a tournament. I go to most of the arcades in Fresno and Visalia.
~.:Kitty:.~
Trick Member
Trick Member

33. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm..........
maybe i should have come here first riiight.gif
but anywho, the name is Bee, but Friends call me Norma E4.gif
i been playing DDR for like 3 years now(oh what a life i live.....AND I LOVE EVERY MIN. OF IT happy.gif) and i live in Los Angeles(Venice Beach) there not much of me, i look mean but im very nice and sweet(but a dork really) so see ya around
junglekatz2002
Basic Member
Basic Member

34. PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've posted an intro somewhere before, but I shall do it aagain...E1.gif

I am Junglekatz2002, and I live in Colorado. I first saw DDR in the Aurora Mall earlier this year, and there was a fairly large crowd. I wanted to see what was going on, and two people were playing it and some friends were nearby. I thought I would give it a try, but that didn't happen until much later (I'm so shy... riiight.gif ). Some of my friends started to talk about it when I brought it up, so I tried it at the arcade, and I failed miserably at stage two...I haven't actually gone there since, but now I have a PS2 (got it a day after my birthday at the end of May), DDR Max (purchased a week later), and a soft pad *cough*. I joined the forums on 7 June of this year, but discovered the site earlier.

I hope to get to know others a lot more here! E1.gif
View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
dooo ooo ug
Trick Member
Trick Member

35. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Doug, from MA/FL. I've been playing for almost 3 months now. I'm starting to pass (some) catas. Without speed mods I think I've passed 4, Sakura Oni being most recent. My goal is to get more heavy AA's and maybe a AAA E4.gif and pass Max 300.
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
TKO_LJ
Trick Member
Trick Member

36. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,
my names Lj and i've been playing for bout 2/3 yrs now. Ive visited this site a few times throughout but only just recently decided to join up to the forums! I first played it at Butlins wiv my sis, a disastrous attempt thats embarrassingly been caught on camera!!! but after that we were hooked and it all went from there really, and thankfully we both got alot better! E7.gif

I think the first song i ever did was Boom Boom Doller. Also good thing was we always used to get free credits up there from the arcade man so we'd be hoggin the machine for hrs! laugh.gif don't think hes there anymore tho E19.gif

I don't really have a favourite song i like most of them really apart from the cheesy ones (u know what they are!) Anyway this post is gettin 2 long and pointless now so im off! - l8rz
Delphy
Trick Member
Trick Member

37. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, I never posted an introduction post either. Depending on who's talking to me, I'm either Delphy, Heyyou or Todd. 28 and in Vegas. Thank you to all of you who have helped me improve via the forum. While not great and never will be, I try.
DJ_Dustbuster
Trick Member
Trick Member

38. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi every one. My name is DJ_Dustbuster. My real name is Ted. I have been playing DDR for about 2 and a half years. However I'm still only into the 4-5 footers. Some of that is do to my knee injury so I have been playing it off and on. The rest is just not being able to get the feet to do what I want them to. I'm a college student here in Florida. I go to SPC. I'm studying for my BA in Business Management and Administrative. I'm in my second year. I'm into verious things such as art, music, and dance. I'm also a huge gaming nut and love first person shooters. I'm curently playing a half-life mod called Firearms. If anyone plays I usualy play on the ZOO server. My alias on there is T angel X. Come on and give me a 50 cal. round to the head. E4.gif I also used to play a mush called Wing Commander Red Horizon. Don't know if any one from that game posts here but I'd like to get in touch with some of the players and actualy meet the person behind the character, or at least talk to them over the net.
I like anime and science fiction. Starwars being my thing. (Yeah can we say I'm a complete nerd).
Kel is my bestfriend in the whole world. (and girlfriend too. love.gif) kinda funny how that works out.
Techno music is probably my weapon of choice but I like a lot of other stuff to. As you can see by my alias on here DJ_Dustbuster, I tried my hand at djing once with a friend of mine but it didn't work out to well. (I'll just stick to burning cd's and having fun that way). If you all want and I'm around give me a shout on a PM or on AIM. I'm usualy friendly and love to meet new people. And as always I''ll see you all on the dance pad. E7.gif
P.S. Don't let Kel fool you the sunglasses are really mine. E13.gif
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger
Django
Trick Member
Trick Member

39. PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aku! wrote:
I can usually full-combo/AA most songs out there, but I just do it for fun. Competitiveness sucks.

Yup, same for me.

Anyway, I'm Afronova X cos of when I used to have my fro out alot(see the "what do u look like thread"). My actual name is Adrian, I'm 18 and I'm from London, England in that small place known as the United Kingdom... I joined in January this year after just looking at the site occasionally but kind of stuck to the UK forum until about a week or two ago. I've been playing DDR about 15months now(every week or so) and can pretty much do everything I play with or without tough mods... I used to freestyle but then I got bored and do this: Ez2 freestyle, PIU & DDR stepping.
I dont really bother with PA that much(not that im not good at it) because i dont like having to concentrate that much and prefer having fun.
As some of you may or not know we dont really get much DDR here... we mainly have Euromix(poo) & Euromix 2(okay)... probably one DDRMAX in the whole country and a few 8thMixes scattered about (but all out of London :/)
Hmm, what else? I can draw (manga, life, whatever) and did go to college but the course wasnt very good for me so i left. but I'm having a "break" till i decide what to do next... in the meantime im a clerical assisant at Rail Link Engineering for the biggest construction project in Europe.
Well, thats my little essay... riiight.gif
*shuffles away*
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 133, 134, 135  Next
Page 2 of 135

Jump to: