Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

New here but I got a question
Goto page Previous  1, 2  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
.simgar
Basic Member
Basic Member

20. PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

quite welcome...I would have recommended getting 2 pads from the start..but if you want them there quick..well I guess the S&H sort of comes in there riiight.gif
of course, I've never had to order a second pad since I got Konamix+2 pads for like $45..well not including shipping, which again was like 10 bucks.
although you say you only want to play "lightly" I say get a second pad ASAP..maybe in a week or so, maybe more...but get the cheapest shipping..so by the time you're good enough to play doubles ( E13.gif ) your pad will be there..why? I think doubles is the most fun single player DDR thing..well compared to singles..and I play both. get on kazaa or something and download some movies of people playing double, and you'll see what I mean E4.gif
oh well enough babble..but if you do get into DDR-and I really think you will-those soft pads may only fulfill you for a few months at the most..I already want a custom metal pad..I'm building it myself
guess I should stop now...I have a bad habit of typing way too much for a "you're welcome but I recommend this and good luck" post eh? laugh.gif laugh.gif

"Today fades away, but now is forever..choose the left or the right, the up or the down..just don't be afraid to make the step."

too much ddr? nah..feet aren't broken yet..
*snap* aww crap...too much ddr...
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger
DDRnIA
Basic Member
Basic Member

21. PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may order another pad with my next paycheck. I only have $380 in the bank so this stuff right here with a PS2 and DDR (the first on PSX) is kind of a lot considering how I have a week and a half left and I only have about $100 to last. I'm not sure how much I'd get into doubles but in case my pad breaks, theres always the backup.
View users profile Send private message
shadowdance
Trick Member
Trick Member

22. PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good choice on deciding to mod the 11.99 pad. I ordered two of those Ignition 3.1 pads and they both broke down in a week. The sensors broke down inside and I repeatedly had to fix them. Eventually I just modded a cheap soft pad. Stupid cheap thin plastic wiring :frust: .

*burns his crappy ignition pads*
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Bemani Controllers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: