Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

random question...

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackwaltz
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: random question... Reply with quote

ok, first off, im korean, so this question isnt to insult myself, or asian ddr players, or any other raced ddr players....ok, now i got that straight. my little buddy thinks hes not good and im good*dont ask...i live in a small, non-ddr appreciated place* on ddr, just because im asian and hes not. he says asians are the only best, because they invented all that stuff. i cant find an answer for this one.....a little help? E19.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

1. PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd do better be asking that in Random Chat E1.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ah, that is a good idea, but....this is about ddr, so i cant... blink.gif
and hey, are you stalking me, tsunami? youve replied both of my stuff... riiight.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

3. PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this really about DDR or is it about your friend being stereo typical thinking AZN people are "teh b3st" at the game just because they're AZN? laugh.gif

And i'm replying to alot of things cause I'm bored outta my mind E1.gif
Administrator
Administrator

4. PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he might be flirting with you.
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fliring....*gasp*...this isnt cool.... disturb.gif
Trick Member
Trick Member

6. PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Generally* I would imagine that being somewhat true (East Asia anyhow) .. the people over at Japan have a release date much earlier then here so they will have the edge on experience in the beginning. Video games are also more popular form of entertainment then in America IMHO and with that comes more competition and satisfaction. So you'd imagine a typical DDR player from Tokyo would be better than a typical DDR player from say Wyoming. Though that only applies to some games not all..

AZN's didn't invent DDR, a few gaming producers and designers in Japan did. I don't think the statement above doesn't apply to you in this case (wrote that for nothing? eh) it draws down to the individual. For example: I have to practice a whole bunch to be good (I'm Korean also) but I have a white friend who tends to pick up any game and becomes just as good in a short frame of time. Depends on your natural talent at starting games.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: