Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Konami Announces DDR MAX2 for the US
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ssb2mjay
Trick Member
Trick Member

260. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 6:27 am    Post subject: Where Is It?, Where can It be?!! Reply with quote

WakaLaka06 wrote:
So anyway, on my last message i was typing really bad but I'll rewrite it. Max2 for PS2 is already out!! my cousin saw it when he went to Toys'r'Us the other day. This is great. My cousin has never lied and he is telling me the truth. MAX2 IS ALREADY OUT FOR PS2 RIGHT NOW, SO YOU BETTER GO GET IT BEFORE THEY RUN OUT!!!!!

WakaLaka06, tell me this, Which Toys 'r' Us did your cousin saw DDRMAX2 US PS2? Just give me the exact location.
View users profile Send private message Send email Visit posters website
ssb2mjay
Trick Member
Trick Member

261. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Jay's BIG News from OPM! Reply with quote

ssb2mjay wrote:
Great News! (and I do mean GREAT.)
I just got an all new issue of OPM (the issue with a cover game:Def Jam Vendetta)
And it says in "News Flash" article, titled "Keep on Dancin'",
that DDRMAX2 for US PS2 is coming..........SUMMER 2003!

This is excellent news from all of us.

OOPS, I'm So Sorry, Someone was right, maybe OPM DID made an error. This does not compute, does not compute, ddddooeesss nnnnootttt ccoommmputtteeee............(Ka-BOOM!) (Cleanup on aisle 7)

Has everyone got the new issue of Gamepro (Issue 177)? If so, then look up the E3 article, then look for the PS2 section, keep turning the pages until you see "Dance Dance Revolution Max 2: Release date Q4 2003". That's all you do. I gotta reboot myself. So long.
Larrikin
Contributor
Contributor

262. PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 3:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Where Is It?, Where can It be?!! Reply with quote

ssb2mjay wrote:
WakaLaka06 wrote:
So anyway, on my last message i was typing really bad but I'll rewrite it. Max2 for PS2 is already out!! my cousin saw it when he went to Toys'r'Us the other day. This is great. My cousin has never lied and he is telling me the truth. MAX2 IS ALREADY OUT FOR PS2 RIGHT NOW, SO YOU BETTER GO GET IT BEFORE THEY RUN OUT!!!!!

WakaLaka06, tell me this, Which Toys 'r' Us did your cousin saw DDRMAX2 US PS2? Just give me the exact location.

hahaha i get it blink.gif
Toys R Us, Downtown Tokyo, Japan
Trick Member
Trick Member

263. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 7:51 am    Post subject: *****update***** Reply with quote

I have a Major Update for DDRMAX2 US PS2 and DDR Ultramix XBOX.

EBgames has issued release dates for both of the 2 DDR games and they are...

DDRMAX2 (PS2): 9/17/03!!! Whoo-Hoo!
DDR Ultramix (XBOX): 10/22/03 YES!!!!!

People, Try to hold on till the summer's over and fall will begin.

Hope someone in an another topic already know that.

Thank you.
Superstar Player
Trick Member
Trick Member

264. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sept 17 for DDR Max 2? If that's so, great. It won't feel like waiting forever like last year.
View users profile Send private message
Larrikin
Contributor
Contributor

265. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YES! DDRMAX2 gets release 4 days before my birthday biggrin.gif
Basic Member
Basic Member

266. PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is That Right!! DDRMAX2 USA will be out on 9/17/03 for $39.99. Good Price for what could be the best DDR Game for US PS2 yet!! E4.gif [/b]

View users profile Send private message Send email AOL Instant Messenger Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

267. PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please note that Konami has said OCTOBER for MAX2USA and November for Ultramix.

In a disagreement between Konami and EBGames, I'm going to side with Konami.
Trick Member
Trick Member

268. PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the song list. Sorry if this sounds like a really stupid question, but there were only like 10 songs listed. Is that all they're going to include?

I hope it's released on the 17th of September. That's the day before my birthday!
View users profile Send private message Visit posters website AOL Instant Messenger MSN Messenger
evn
Staff Member
Staff Member

269. PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2003 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Housemaster wrote:
I saw the song list. Sorry if this sounds like a really stupid question, but there were only like 10 songs listed. Is that all they're going to include?

I hope it's released on the 17th of September. That's the day before my birthday!

If you would have read any of this thread before posting you would know that there will be more songs.
Trick Member
Trick Member

270. PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: Oh Yeah? Reply with quote

Remy wrote:
Please note that Konami has said OCTOBER for MAX2USA and November for Ultramix.

In a disagreement between Konami and EBGames, I'm going to side with Konami.

Oh, yeah? Then check http://www.gamefaqs.com/, Type in "Dance Dance Revolution" and click on DDRMAX2 Dance Dance Revolution or DDR Ultramix and then you'll reconsider about choosing Konami over EBgames.
Superstar Player
Trick Member
Trick Member

271. PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If a day for the game has been announced for release, wouldn't it make more sense to believe that than a month? Sure Konami says DDR Max 2 will come out in October, but what day of that month? Since EB has an actual day they believe the game would be released, shouldn't that mean Konami has told them recently? Maybe Konami forgot to update it's possible release date on it's own site?
View users profile Send private message
Remy
Trick Member
Trick Member

272. PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, because we all know GameFAQs has more of an idea than anyone else.</sarcasm> More likely than not, someone just copied the date off of one of said merchant sites.

Look, EBGames/Gamestop/etc don't want to take preorders without giving people an idea of what the ship date might be. This means a specific date that someone, somewhere, has to have made up. Has a ship date for Team Fortress 2 been announced? Fuck no. Does EBGames say it's going to ship on a certain day anyhow? Why, yes they do!

Doesn't it strike you folks as odd that Gamestop (9/1) and EBGames (9/16) don't agree on the date?

This is what I know: I had someone who works from Konami (Cryptic) CONFIRM TO ME that "October" is what the company is officially saying. Not September.

Would I like to see it ship sooner? Sure. Am I going to get my hopes up about an estimated ship date from retailers that have been wrong before? No.
Trick Member
Trick Member

273. PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Remy"]
Psyklops wrote:
PLEASE do not make another Konamix or DDRMAX US with a crapload of KO songs (and not even the good ones at that)! We, the players of DDR in the US want DANCEMANIA songs in our mixes. I'm not sure, but I don't remember anyone putting "Holic" or "gentle stress" as one of their all time favorites. I haven't seen "Era" or "Leading Cyber" mentioned anywhere in this thread. What I have seen time and time again is artists like "Captian Jack", "Judy Crystal", "Jenny Rom", "Smile.dk", and "Joga". (I won't even mention E-rotic, because I'll concede its a lost cause).

We the players of DDR eh. You'd have to take a poll with all of DDRFREAK or somthing to make that more accurate. I for one, maybe many others, would NOT like to see Judy Crystal or stuff like Speed Over Beethoven, Mikenko Rock etc. in DDRMAX2, which are exactly the type of songs people would not like.

Anyway DDRMAX2 needs all the KOs they haven't included yet...

I.E.

Still In My Heart
Conga Feeling (KO?)
Do Me (H.I.G.E.O. Mix)
e-motion (KO?)
Jam Jam Reggae (Original or AMD still yet to be in a DDR US Mix).
rain of sorrow
Long Versions
Oni Remixes

Licenses that would be very welcome E4.gif

Trance de Janeiro
Movin On
Neverending Story
Long Train Runnin
Drifting Away
Contributor
Contributor

274. PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont really care if theyre licensed or not, i just want new songs from DDR Extreme.
Trick Member
Trick Member

275. PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want do me on home version!!

and the extra long songs from 5th mix...but god knows ill never get those...
Kyle_Snyder
Trick Member
Trick Member

276. PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2003 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally, I don't care about liscensed songs. I wouldn't care if they made another DDR mix that had nothing but Konami Originals and songs from other Bemani games. 2 things I care about in a DDR mix are the Konami Originals, and the exclusives from other Bemani games.
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> Headlines All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: