Forums FAQForums FAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Login to check your private messagesLogin to check your private messages   LoginLogin 

Love Is the Power?

This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SPUI
Trick Member
Trick Member

0. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 10:01 am    Post subject: Love Is the Power? Reply with quote

According to http://www.geocities.com/djam2team/songlistext.html, at least some of the DDR Extreme location tests had a song called Love Is the Power by Naoki. Is this correct? If so, does anyone have stepcharts or DWIs?
View users profile Send private message AOL Instant Messenger
Romantic Boy
Trick Member
Trick Member

Location: In Southern California, where the romance guides me through my heart and soul
1. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 10:14 am    Post subject: Hmmmmmm Reply with quote

Love is the power? The closest thing I can come to regarding that title of a song is L'amour et la liberté by Naoki Underground and i dont think it means Love is the power !
Trick Member
Trick Member

2. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. Definitely a possibility, but L'amour et la liberté is also listed on that page.
Love Is the Power was apparently the 2nd mix end credits music. http://www.toshiba-emi.co.jp/dancemania/disco/CP64024.htm
Maybe the song was renamed to Dance Dance Revolution? The first link doesn't have DDR, but http://members6.tsukaeru.net/poxy/ddr.html has Love Is the Power and DDR.
I found an mp3 of Love Is the Power, and it's definitely not the same song as DDR.
Phrekwenci
Administrator
Administrator

3. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That list is awfully old.

You'll notice things like D2R (KOG G3 mix) which was probably mistaken for 1998.

Insertion (trance mix) was probably mistaken for Tears
Trick Member
Trick Member

4. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glorious Argutiae wrote:
That list is awfully old.

I know - it's from one of the location tests.
Glorious Argutiae wrote:

You'll notice things like D2R (KOG G3 mix) which was probably mistaken for 1998.

Insertion (trance mix) was probably mistaken for Tears

Those songs are also listed as unconfirmed. Love Is the Power appears on several lists, and is an actual song by Naoki from the 2nd mix OST. Too bad probably no one recorded the steps from the location test.
TJ of Team Fatass
Trick Member
Trick Member

5. PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

L'amour et la liberté is French for Love and Liberty... Simple as that...

And yes, Love is the Power was the 2'nd mix credit songs... Haven't heard or seen anything about it in Extreme...

-DLE
This topic is locked you cannot edit posts or make replies    DDR Freak Forum Index -> DDR Chit-Chat All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: